The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Panhandle Vapers Club (PVC) Meet, April 20th, 2013

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by SpEcTReCHieF, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dusther

Dusther Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Pensacola Fl
    lol k. We are located at Pav #2 the one on the very end

2. SpEcTReCHieF

SpEcTReCHieF Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Hey all,
    Just wanted to say "Thank You" to everyone for coming out today. :) Had a great time myself, hope you all did also. Was good to finally meet Opal and a big thanks to NCC for coming all this way. Was alittle cool, but great fun today. Some of you are going to have to practice pitchin the shoes before the next meet tho.... haha Hopefully someone will post some pic's up later.

Opal I think I may have picked up your thermos coffee cup so I have it for you... Hope everyone has a great rest of your day!!
    Take care

3. c8h10n4o2x2

c8h10n4o2x2 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2012
    NW Florida
  4. NCC

NCC Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    I took the southern route on the way back, Hwy 98 from Navarre eastward. Shared the road with several Porches, and a muscular looking new Cadillac convertible. It must irritate them to be limited to speeds a smart can easily handle, heh.

Made it home safe and sound. It was good to meet y'all today! Not too cool for my taste, very pleasant weather although a little breezy, LOL.
    Thanks for the invite, and the fine food & suds. :)

5. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Great pic's C8, thanks for posting them. Thought I would put up a link to the rest of C8's pics from the meet for anyone that wants to look at them if thats ok....
    PVC - a set on Flickr

Those ribs sure hit the spot though Opal, thanks so much for bringing them!! They were awsome!! I was to scared to try Scabby's wings, especially after seeing that sauce!! To hot for me I think, but looked very good also....:)

Ya was glad you could make the trip NCC. Good to hear you made it home ok. :D

6. opal

opal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    good meet! thanks for putting it together
    I hope I can get hubby out the door for the next one.

sorry I had to bail so early.. how long did everyone linger?

7. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    We stayed till around 4:30 give or take.... Not to long, just bs'in at the end. :)

8. c8h10n4o2x2

c8h10n4o2x2 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2012
    NW Florida
    NCC I would think a Porch(es) would be difficult to drive, mine does not have any wheels or even a motor. :D

But glad to see you made it home safely.

9. NCC

NCC Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    ROTFLOL. Well, I think even a Porsche would be a challenge at 65 MPH. Just too dang slow!

10. Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru Full Member Verified Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Milton, FL
    had a really great time. It was fun talking with everyone and hanging out. Even getting beaten at horse shoes was fun LOL. I was nice to get to meet and chat with you opal.

11. opal

opal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    oh cool. missed this part somehow yesterday.. thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.