• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Panhandle Vapers Club (PVC) Meet, April 20th, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Hey all,
Just wanted to say "Thank You" to everyone for coming out today. :) Had a great time myself, hope you all did also. Was good to finally meet Opal and a big thanks to NCC for coming all this way. Was alittle cool, but great fun today. Some of you are going to have to practice pitchin the shoes before the next meet tho.... haha Hopefully someone will post some pic's up later.

Opal I think I may have picked up your thermos coffee cup so I have it for you... Hope everyone has a great rest of your day!!
Take care

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I took the southern route on the way back, Hwy 98 from Navarre eastward. Shared the road with several Porches, and a muscular looking new Cadillac convertible. It must irritate them to be limited to speeds a smart can easily handle, heh.

Made it home safe and sound. It was good to meet y'all today! Not too cool for my taste, very pleasant weather although a little breezy, LOL.
Thanks for the invite, and the fine food & suds. :)

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Great pic's C8, thanks for posting them. Thought I would put up a link to the rest of C8's pics from the meet for anyone that wants to look at them if thats ok....
PVC - a set on Flickr

Those ribs sure hit the spot though Opal, thanks so much for bringing them!! They were awsome!! I was to scared to try Scabby's wings, especially after seeing that sauce!! To hot for me I think, but looked very good also....:)

Ya was glad you could make the trip NCC. Good to hear you made it home ok. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread