Panzer clone, ehpro, infinite, or shenxi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

codyb88

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
I can't decide between the blackhawk and the silver panzer. I like the look of the blackhawk but heard it has awful voltage drop. I also can't decide which clone manufacturer I want to purchase from out if the 3 above mentioned. I have heard the shenxi blackhawk one doesn't use electroplating and the paint doesn't really bother voltage drop or remove easily but I figured I would ask here.

Can anyone give me your personal experiences with the said mod from said manufacturers? Thank you!

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
I was just about to post a new topic on the same question regarding a Panzer. Ive been vaping for almost 2 years now and have been exclusively using VV devices but its time to expand into mechs and I really like looks of the Panzer. Not trying to highjack the post but since we are on the topic can anyone recommend this to be a good first mech? I too would also like to know where to get a quality clone from. Fasttech, Hcigar, Ehpro, Infinite, Shenxi etc. I've never ordered from any one of these places so who has the better reputation for quality clones. As far as the regular or the blackhawk id also like to hear thoughts on the two.

roflwaffles

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2014
United States
Last edited:
I have both the blackhawk clone and the stainless clone. The stainless does seem to have better conductivity than the blackhawk. As far as my opinion on authentic vs clone, I can't help but wonder when stainless steel, copper, and brass became precious metals. Also, no one will ever be able to convince me that there should be some type of premium charged for someone machining a tube. with 2
special endcaps. With a lathe and a cheap cnc machine, you could crank out mods 24/7. While neither of those machines are easily accessible by most people, any machine shop worth a rip usually has one or both.

codyb88

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Ah, but the question is, would you spend $200 on any mod?

Just an FYI, bought this today. Authentic stainless vanilla mod. Not $200 but it is pricey.
4eheqemy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread