Papa Smurf's Blood by INFAMOUS e-juice review

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroMartyr

Jan 13, 2016
Croatia
The reason I'm writing this review is because I don't see many Croatian e-juices mentioned...well, anywhere.
So I will be doing a small review on one of my favorite juices.

Product Description:
Infamous e-liquid
Premium e-liquid designed in Croatia and produced in Germany.
Papa Smurf's Blood liquid flavour : Jelly beans & strawberry
70% VG 30% PG

To start this off, I'll say that even though the official description is simple and to the point, this juice does not lack complexity. The juice is well balanced, with a subtle hint of tanginess from the jelly bean part, which is a good counterpart to the sweetness of the strawberry.
On the inhale the strawberry is the stronger one, coming up on the surface in a bold, but not too strong manner. On the other hand, the exhale is marked with a much more subtle strawberriness but the jelly bean flavor (which is pretty spot on) comes up to be detected, refreshing you with its weakish tanginess, making you take another puff of it right away.

Having tried quite a bit of fruity juices, this was easily the best ADV juice I've tried and it is, in my opinion, very comparable to Phantom from the Predator line by Bombies. Just with a bit more tang to it, which is, to me at least, a good thing as it makes it taste more like a real strawberry.

Other juices by Infamous are also pretty much amazing and are places highly on my top juices list. Creaminal, 1000k and Taxi 3, along with Papa Smurf's Blood are my personal favorites.

And for the DIY crowd, the flavors are available in concentrates.

Link to Papa Smurf's Blood HERE
Link to the rest of the line HERE
Link to the flavor concentrate HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread