Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
[h=3]Papa's Revenge from Bmorevapes Review[/h]
After getting my vapeonly tank from Bmorevapes.com I had to fill it right? so I ordered a few flavors to give them a try. The most popular flavor was Papa's Revenge, a remix of their Papa Smurf e liquid. Usually the "most popular" tab is a good place to start with a new vendor. Its lets you benefit from the experiences of others. The description on the site is very vague so this was a bit of a crap shoot. They have pretty extensive list of truly custom flavors so that gave me some confidence that if they mix so many of their own flavors, they must be pretty confident in them. At 3.99 for a 10ml bottle right now its a great deal. They offer a 70/30 pg vg blend and 50/50. 0-36 milligram nic, 5-30ml bottles and even a flavor boost option. Im using 70/30 blend 24mg nic in a standars 2.5 ohm cartomizer on a standard eGo battery at 3.7 volts. Here we go

Flavor/first hit. Smurf berry? is this what they taste like? Just kidding but it is a nice berry blend. I first taste a starburst like strawberry, but theres a nice taste of blue berry and the faint whisp of maybe...raspberry? but theres now raspberry tartness. Its a smooth tangy blend, not overpowering like a syrup, but still more of a candy than a natural fruit flavor. I immediately get the a fore mentioned starburst strawberry (my favorite) and starts to mix with a blueberry. The exhale gives me more of a sweet raspberry. Its interesting how this flavor blends as opposed to changes. Its not strawberry then changes up to bluberry then raspberry. Its more like its layered and each flavor mixes into the next. After a while it all blends into one unique flavor and for fruity/candy flavor lovers its really nice.

Throat hit. Fruity flavors arent known for their hit but I like the flavor so much I have to stop myself from vaping myself sick. Its got a mild but not what Id call light hit.

Aroma. I have had a couple comment on the sweet smell, and I have to agree that its just as sweet as the flavor.

Overall I only like fruity vapes as a change up or for when I just want something tasty, kind of like a snack or eating candy. But this has been in my daily rotation all week. I recently had a bad experience of my all day flavor being changed and have been looking for a new all day flavor. This is up there in the running. But there are two others that are top contenders. Look for reviews soon of Outlaw tobacco and Honey nut cheerios. As well as pac man. Who am I kidding Im going to order a few more flavors. Bmorevapes carries a huge variety of devices and atty/carto/tank options and has some serious mixing skills going on. Shipping was quick, I didnt have much interaction with customer service but thats only because I had no need to. Great product, price, and shipping left me a happy customer. Check them out and thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread