Parallel coil 24g single coil..anyone have the same set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
This set up is my favorite, I tried everything RIP TRIPPERS did,except the DONUT COIL,I always end up with 24g 4 wraps parallel coil.. What about you guys? Do you all like parallel coil?
yquby8ug

Sent from my LUMIA 1520 Tapatalk

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
I agree with everything you just said
Except if ur vaping on 26650 men oh men 2days max it won't let you down..
Thicker juice is the way to go with this built,the fruity juice is not good on this built.. The more I vape/build my own the more im finding out that vaping is a very technical thing, you have to have the right built for certain types of juice,you can't just drip on everything, you have to know ur juice and ur coils..
Right now im dripping on SELECTA CHOICE "MASHUP 4MG its perfect for this type of juice..

AntnyMikal

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Clarksville, TN, USA
Yeah, my battery for Hades just got here, but I can't go to the mailbox yet. Trying to get my daughter to sleep(1month old).

But I agree, need different builds for different juices. Personally I'm cloud chasing because for me that's where I get the most flavor, the clouds are just an added fun factor I guess.

I hardly even use my 28ga anymore, I'm always 24-26 and probably gonna get 22. The flavor just jumps out on these type of builds.

Contemplating a dual parallel on the hades today, that may be too much.......there's only one way to find out I suppose.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I use .26 ga. Sometimes 4 wrap, sometimes 5 wrap....I really like parallel coils. They are juice suckers, though. I've seen RIPs video but the first guy I saw build a coil this was was Bishop Peals...sp? It's how he built a "dual coil" on a kayfun. As much as Bishops videos drive me a little closer to insanity, he should get credit. He did it a long time ago. Between "fuggetaboutit" and "sick as ...." , I wish Todd or Scott or Phil would built these things. Easier to watch...lol

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I've got a parallel 24 gauge in a Cyclone going now, 4 wraps .2 ohms. Flavor and vapor production are off the charts. Nothing else has even come close.

Only drawback, as mentioned, is it sucks the life out of a battery. I usually recharge/ swap batteries when I get up and when I get home from work. I used to be able to go a full day without noticeable drop off but now I carry extra batts to swap out during the day or production nose dives quickly.

I DIY my juice also, if not it would get awful expensive keeping this build churning.

Last edited:

rith

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
This set up is my favorite, I tried everything RIP TRIPPERS did,except the DONUT COIL,I always end up with 24g 4 wraps parallel coil.. What about you guys? Do you all like parallel coil?
yquby8ug

I have a 28 gauge parallel spiral set up on my magma :) its the best Ive had so far at .5 ohms vapor is enough for me too.
ive built so many parallel and this has been the best . if you do dual parallel go 26 or 28 gauge 5 wraps with 24 gauge it gets to freakin hot and unvapable imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread