paramus nj ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregg perrelli

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
landing nj
the town of paramus is attempting to ban e-cigs in public places. acording to an artical in the bergan reckord on 9/28 NorthJersey.com: VIDEO: Officials target electronic smoking devices
the town councel wants to local councel members are scarded of the potencial adverce health problems e-cigs can cause to the public around a vapor like seckond hand smoke. a public meeting will be held on 10/26 borough hall 1 jockish squair paramus nj 07652 at 8pm. I encourage all new jersey and new your vapoes to attend and defern our richts and personal choice the better ourselves. please spred the word and get every ont to attend. please make this a point of discoution ai the NYC meeting in the village the saturday before.

thanks a bunch and happy vaping.

gregg perrelli

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
landing nj
the town of paramus is attempting to ban e-cigs in public places. acording to an artical in the bergan reckord on 9/28 NorthJersey.com: VIDEO: Officials target electronic smoking devices
the town councel wants to local councel members are scarded of the potencial adverce health problems e-cigs can cause to the public around a vapor like seckond hand smoke. a public meeting will be held on 10/26 borough hall 1 jockish squair paramus nj 07652 at 8pm. I encourage all new jersey and new your vapoes to attend and defern our richts and personal choice the better ourselves. please spred the word and get every ont to attend. please make this a point of discoution ai the NYC meeting in the village the saturday before.

thanks a bunch and happy vaping.

wow sorry for all the mixed up typing i only had one cup of java.
any one intrested in going to the meeting can reach out to me on the dirty jersey social group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread