Parkes Vaping Diamond mod, and acorn tank set up. Opinions PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessiesmile

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2011
NE Arkansas
I found the 'diamond mod', for $25 and acorn tank, for $10, on Parkes vaping and it seems almost too good of a price to be true.
Does any one out there have any experience with the products or company? I need it for my husband,
He is a plumber by trade, and a hunter by obsession, and he needs something that will be tough enough to withstand a drop from his pocket possibly, and he is getting aggravated with having to top off the boge cartos. He is smoking much less now,(never in the house anymore, woot :O) and I want to help him by making everything as easy as I can, but durability is important too..
Thanks

Susan

Last edited:

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
I dont have the acorn tank, nor the diamond but I do have the shine and the chibi tank thats for cartos. Being a plumber and hunter really either the diamond or the shine mods are good, mostly becuase most plumbers have to get down on their knees a lot and with the shine, not only is there a button on the side to fire but a master on off push switch at the bottom so not to accidently fire in pocket. The chibi tanks are great I have 2 of them. They are not as fancy as the others you see such as liquinator and such but they do the trick very well. Mostly since its not too 'fancy' is why the cost is down mostly. the Acorn is made for the ce2's, i used to be a ce2 fan but after having to constantly tilt it to wick it...i gave up and went to resurrector cartos from CCV which is great for 3.7v devices.

you can always msg me if you have questions I rarely sleep so would be happy to answer

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I have 5 acorn tanks i use 2 of them and i thing there good as they do not leak.
One can just buy the bare acorn tank -no pre installed ce2 for 6.00 .
The vinyl gaskets do not leak and the screw on top is nice and enables one the use there e-liquid bottler to simply fill.
Overall its not a 50.00 torpedo tank with stainless end caps but hey its 10.00 with a ce2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread