Parkes Vaping - Experiences & flavors you love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
So, we were poking around at Parkes Vaping, LLC and found a few flavors that we're considering trying.

Here's the list (it's long - we're going to pare down before we order for sure):

Blackberry Brandy
Blue Raspberry
Chai Tea
Chocolate Covered Banana
Crunchy Berries
Dragonberry
Fluffer-Nutter
Green Apple Candy
Girly Scout Cookie
Lychee
Peanut Butter Cookies
Watermelon Freeze

As you can probably guess, between the two of us we like very different flavor profiles.

So, tell me all about your experiences with Parkes vaping and their juices!

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
I have never ordered from them before, but they are having a sale right now for 30% off until June 12th. Use code FATHER30

I think if i hadn't missed that sale, I might have tried ALL of them. Oh well.

I do plan to use their 10% off code for first-time orders, though.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I have never ordered from them before, but they are having a sale right now for 30% off until June 12th. Use code FATHER30

I have NO IDEA why I posted that. I guess I wasn't paying attention to my months? Sheesh. I may not have even noticed the date since it was still on the site. Sorry 'bout that

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Welp, they sent me an email with a coupon code for 15% off (APPRECIATE through June 30th), so i bit the bullet on Girly Scout Cookie, Peanut Butter Cookie, Green Apple Candy, Chocolate Covered Banana, Dragonberry, and Watermelon Freeze. Will report back when they get here. :)

Nice. Thanks for posting it.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I LOVE Parkes!!! I just placed my fourth order with them tonight and as you can see by my signature, I've only been at this thing for about a month. Lol.

I was blown away by peanut butter cookie! It tastes just like a soft, fresh from the oven peanut butter cookie to me. Yum! I haven't had any of the others you ordered but I'm sure they are delicious.

Good Humor, gooey goodness cake, and birthday cake are all amazing as well. I got the good humor in a sample, dumped it in an iclear 30 and it was gone before I knew it. Obviously, I enjoy Bakery juices, but I've also had their watermelon and honeydew melon - both were excellent. Not an ADV for me, but really good quality, flavorful vapes.

Enjoy! And if not, feel free to send them to me. ;)

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
This thread just reminded me to try my sample pack after allowing a week of steeping.

I ordered: Snickerdoodle cookie, gooey goodness cake, churro, strawberry kiwi and blue raspberry.

I'm not particularly fond of any of them. If I had a favorite, I'd choose the Snickerdoodle but I'm not planning on reordering. The churro tasted almost just like MBV's cinnamon roll without the icing sweetness.
I'd say Parke's is pretty mediocre, with their juices falling pretty far below MBV's in terms of quality.

My 2 cents.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
I just received my first order order from Parkes yesterday. It arrived really fast which always makes me happy. PB Cookie is awesome! The best PB juice I have tried. It's just as good as I heard on EGF it was. I love the Twinkie juice that I bought. RIP Hostesss! I also ordered and haven't tried Ginger Ale and Charmed One (berries and vanilla marshmallow). I will be ordering again.

VapHer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2013
Houston, TX
So, we were poking around at Parkes Vaping, LLC and found a few flavors that we're considering trying.

Here's the list (it's long - we're going to pare down before we order for sure):

Blackberry Brandy
Blue Raspberry
Chai Tea
Chocolate Covered Banana
Crunchy Berries
Dragonberry
Fluffer-Nutter
Green Apple Candy
Girly Scout Cookie
Lychee
Peanut Butter Cookies
Watermelon Freeze

As you can probably guess, between the two of us we like very different flavor profiles.

So, tell me all about your experiences with Parkes Vaping and their juices!

Blue Raspberry sounds delightful! What's Dragonberry?

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
As I suspected - we're not patient people.

Peanut Butter Cookie is TO DIE FOR. There is a very large bottle of this in our future.

Nothing else - for me at least - was a OMG MUST HAVE MORE, but I might try another flavor or two on my next order. The Watermelon Freeze is good, but I wanted more real watermelon, less Jolly Rancher, but the Jolly Rancher Watermelon flavor is pretty spot on, if that's your thing.

One thing I will say is that the chocolate flavors from Parkes have the best "real chocolate" flavor of any of the (very limited) juice vendors I've tried so far.

To be fair, the Dragonberry is still untouched. I'm about 90% through a clearo of a dragonfruit flavor, and I'm planning to try it out in there after a good cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread