PART 4 - The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
giphy.gif

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
Good morning, Peeps. Yeah I know, I have been absent, but I had to stop in and say that this is one of the best and busiest chat threads that I have seen in a long time. Thanks for being so nice to Evie, she's a great gal and I'm very proud to have her as my forum daughter.

Love ya, Princess. :wub:

In the words of Ahnold, "I'll be back". :)

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Good Morning! :)

A panda walks into a bar and gobbles some beer nuts.
Then he pulls out a gun, fires it in the air, and heads for the door.
“Hey!” shouts the bartender, but the panda yells back, “I’m a panda. Google me!”
Sure enough, panda: “A tree-climbing mammal with distinct black-and-white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves.”

Just adding a placeholder in the new digs! :D

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Wow, new digs! The old thread didn't take long to fill up, lots of LOVE in this group, it's awesome! :D :D

Evie, we're all here for you, glad to know that we could make you feel better in your time of loss. :wub: that's what friends do, after all!

I filled up my Protank 2 with the Cranberry Fusion this morning, vaping on it now. Not bad stuff, Yimmie! My MVP is saying that the coil I have in now is 2.3 ohms, probably the highest resistance I've vaped with so far. I've got the MVP at 7 watts, seems to be running fine.

Sent from Doomite Central!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Wow, new digs! The old thread didn't take long to fill up, lots of LOVE in this group, it's awesome! :D :D

Evie, we're all here for you, glad to know that we could make you feel better in your time of loss. :wub: that's what friends do, after all!

I filled up my Protank 2 with the Cranberry Fusion this morning, vaping on it now. Not bad stuff, Yimmie! My MVP is saying that the coil I have in now is 2.3 ohms, probably the highest resistance I've vaped with so far. I've got the MVP at 7 watts, seems to be running fine.

Sent from Doomite Central!

Hey Doo
I really like Cranberry Fusion. A couple weeks ago I went to My local vape shop to pick up a new tank, I got a eLeaf Lemo, The girl (part owner) was there she makes juice in house, quite an extensive menu they have She takes much pride in her work and it shows she has a lot of very good juice. Well she asked me what i was vaping, I had some cranberry fusion in a protank on an eVic, I told her what it was and where I got it. She wanted to taste and right off the bat she says 'WOW thats just like being in Cape Cod" and not only continued to take a few more vapes on it right then on two separate occasions as i set it down to check out some tanks, equipment and sample a few juices from their tasting bar She picked it up to have some more. She really liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread