PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
sign%20up_zpsh53jwbzk.gif

LET THE FUN CONTINUE: Welcome to the Family Room where almost anything is allowed as long as we play well with others. So I am scooting over and dragging up a chair for ya! Come in relax, have fun and if you so desire hang out and join the family!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I ain'ts had time to plays dat games I beem femdin off dis canime ! He dom'ts leebes me alomes !

Don't be cruel ( of course ) ... but you need to show him who's alpha so you can be the one who chooses when it's play time and when it's not...

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
OK, I wanna know who changed the local PBS station's schedule. :laugh: I got all ready to watch Motorweek about a half hour ago, but instead they put something else on where Motorweek should have been! And I don't think they're doing one of their pledge drives this week either! (To be clear, I only really watch PBS for Motorweek. :lol:)

Oh yeah, thanks for the new family room Yimmie! :D

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
OK, I wanna know who changed the local PBS station's schedule. :laugh: I got all ready to watch Motorweek about a half hour ago, but instead they put something else on where Motorweek should have been! And I don't think they're doing one of their pledge drives this week either! (To be clear, I only really watch PBS for Motorweek. :lol:)

Oh yeah, thanks for the new family room Yimmie! :D
I thinks Maxi did its cuz Mrs. Maxi is gettin a packages
thumb_unsure3-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread