PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
There's no reason to cry Yimmey, so stop that please cuz I know you are doing it. We will venture into new avenues now. They will bring new joys & smiles abound my friend
thumb_wub4-1.gif
One can not create new memories to treasure until a new journey begins. Hold my hand Babe, let's travel together
girl_in_love.gif
I love you ♥

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
We all love you Yimmie's... just as you mentioned... we also are just a PM or email away...

... oh... and if you don't come by the new thread and give us a post or a million... we'll hunt you down and pick on ya where ever we finds ya... :D

MVJ_Yim_hugger_rd.png

PS... use the camera... it won't hurt ya... :)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
This evening... I'm going for BBQ on the pork ribeye's... at least it sounds like a winner to me... :)

Sunset pic for tonight has been canceled due to lack of interest by Mudder Nature... ( not sure if reverse psychology works on her or not, but it can't hurt to try ) :D

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Well y'all, it's time for me to head out for now. I'll check back here after work tomorrow to read the posts that come in between now N closing time. And I'll be around the other spot for sure! Thanks again Yimmie. I'll catch y'all on the flipside! *gone*
paperboy_newspaper_18501-2 copy_zpsp7vnlxrd.png

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Yimmie you've got my love and my thanks for everything you've done. I'm sad to see this come to end. You are special, I hope that you will stay in our lives still, whenever you're able to.

Mya also is sad today. Every time I get a delivery in a box now, she comes running over to me, thinking its a bone from you!!

Thank you Yimms, for EVERYTHING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread