Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
iTaste 3.0 or MPV 2.0 are both pass-throughs. I get my 3.0's from IVape.com. The MVP 2.0 are pretty new and becoming very popular very quickly. Google and other to come along can help. Other information would help us to help you. For example, form factor (size), budget, features you might like, stick battery or PV/APV, etc. Good luck!

OlDogNewTricks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Venice, FL
Second on the MVP 2, be aware that the switch is very stiff, if you have issues with your fingers, this might not be the APV for you. The eVic is also a passthrough and works very well. It is a bit more expensive than the MVP. I got the MVP from mount baker Vapor for $60 delivered and the eVic was about $104 from myvaporstore. Good luck and have fun!

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
I saw some at appollo that did not disconnect. Just stayed plugged in. Any idea on those. I showed her pictures of both types and she liked that one for work. I know her though. I have to do the research and get what is best cause she will buy the cheapest thing in the world then get upset when it does not last or work right.

TruckDrivinMama

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
CA, USA
I too second on Bill and Mstr Vpng's suggestions. I have both the MVP 2 and the Joyetech 1000 mAh passthroughs. Love the MVP cos it lasts me 3 days of heavy vaping when im out in the woods. Love the passthrough capability and its ability to even charge my phone and other PVs when im out.

Joyetech passthrough eGos are my love. Thin and sleek and not as heavy as the MVP if that is what your wife is looking for. Robust batteries that has lasted me 3 years to today and not a problem ever since i bought them off myvaporstore.com.

Jeffro2700

Oct 16, 2013
Toledo, OH
I bought one of these.

mini-vv-passthrough.jpg

Just google VV passthrough. They take a little getting used to because the part you hold is much smaller than the battery which you would normally be holding. Also, make sure the cable is long enough for your needs. They're also great for dry burning.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Joye makes eGo passthrough units starting at about 15 bucks:
1000mah with passthrough: Joyetech eGo-C 1000mAh USB Pass-through Battery for Electronic Cigarette

I second this vote. I keep these as "back ups" at home and around...since they're 100% portable/nice size; work well whether plugged in to auto, puter, a/c, etc...they're the most convenient for the price.
I only add the personal experience to stick with the "Joye-tech" brand over the generic. They have a reasonable/generous warranty-that you wont get from the generics with fancy wrap packages. If you have a solid vendor, they'll hold by the manu-warranty for you too.

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
I too second on Bill and Mstr Vpng's suggestions. I have both the MVP 2 and the Joyetech 1000 mAh passthroughs. Love the MVP cos it lasts me 3 days of heavy vaping when im out in the woods. Love the passthrough capability and its ability to even charge my phone and other PVs when im out.

Joyetech passthrough eGos are my love. Thin and sleek and not as heavy as the MVP if that is what your wife is looking for. Robust batteries that has lasted me 3 years to today and not a problem ever since i bought them off myvaporstore.com.

myvaporstore.com is where I got my pass-throughs and I love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread