• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Passthrough.....posted this in the suggestions forum, didnt get a hit. Maybe you can help =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for another passthrough. I currently have the puresmoker one and would buy another but no loger see them posted on the site. I've looked at making my own but not sure how it will turn out. Any suggestions as far as creating my own from the diy sections that is in comparable quality to the puresmoker? or any suggestions as to one to purchase.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
Got any dead mice laying around? You can rip the USB 'tail' off it, and with some parts from Madvapes and the local CVS drug store, you can make one of these self-feeding juice tanks for about $20 total. I made a pair of these for use at my computers here at home and work. The tank lasts about 2-1/2 days between filling and - no batteries!
You can get info on the Suck-a-ton tank feeder here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modders-forum/96580-tube-juice-feeding-30.html#post1832346
I'm going to make up some portable jobs as soon as I locate some project boxes big enough to hold 18650 batteries, and be pretty much "squeeze and squirt-free."

USB-PT_1C.jpg

USB-PT_1O.jpg

thank you for the response. I will look into that. I wonder if this could be moded to fit into a alum tube. I dont think I would care for the feel of box. Think it would be unconformable to hold all day (my pv's rarely leave my had at work). If not I believe this may be what I was looking for. Has the market for passthroughs dried up? I know last year when I started vaping I would see them everywhere. Now I only ever see the small 510 ones. I know there is a connector for the indulgence but my fiance has decided she wanted to start vaping 0 nic because she likes the way my flavors smell and she stole my indulgence. Anyway thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread