Passthru converter for 902?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3DVapor

Oct 20, 2009
Phoenix AZ
Hi TnA - I purchased it from Modern Vapor - they currently don't sell a passthrough for it, so I thought this other one would work, but I didn't realize the batteries on the 902 are different than the 901 *I didn't read the small print* :)

Also looks like they will have 902's again in stock soon, website says New 902 with 1/3 bigger cart coming soon

jazdalene

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Pensacola, FL
I wouldn't order a 510 passthrough to work on a 902 atty. The threads may be the same (as the 902 and J118 batteries will work on 510 atomizers) but for some reason, no 510 battery or PT will work on a J118 or 901 atty because there is no airflow through the battery or the connection between the two. I would order a J118 passthrough from litecigusa.net or esmokeronline - they are totally compatible with the 902 atty since it is from the same manufacturer. hope this helps!

deitra

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
NoWhere
I have the 901 and the 902 (purchased it from Elumacigs.com) very slow to send product out btw. The 902 works just as well as the 901 but the 902 carts seem to hold less if u drip. The batteries are different and the attys work the same on both but r not compatible. So you may want to check with eluma to see if its available (pass thru). As of a month ago they only sell 902s. I love my pass thru bat for the 901.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread