Pay it Forward Contest / Inspired By Drozd

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelook

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
The credit for this idea goes to Drozd, he did this in another thread.
(Sorry for outing you, I know you have a tough guy reputation to maintain:D)

*******UPDATE: We Now, thanks to Jules have 2 starter kits!
So now there will be 2 winners!!!!******

I have been blessed this year in my personal life and here on ECF, so I would like to give something back to someone who may be having a not so great year.

A month ago I was chosen by a vendor here to test a Beautiful Gold Boge 510 starter kit and to give a review.

I tested it and gave the review and now it is sitting in the box, due to the fact that I have quite a few other PV's.

I would like to offer this complete kit to someone who would put it to good use, it is to nice not to be used.

So if you or someone you know needs a little help PM me and tell me why you or the person you nominate needs the help.

Your PM's will be private and not shared in public, if I have a hard time deciding I will ask Jules to help me choose a winner. (if you would Jules:))

So without further ado:

Prize #1
1 Boge Gold LIKE new 510 starter kit:

contains:
1 manual battery
1 auto battery
1 atty
5 pre filled carts
1 ac charger

I will add to this:
1 bottle of juice (menthol, sorry thats what I have the most of)
and
Blue foam to mod your carts.

Prize #2
2 Like New V4L 808 batts
1 Pack of cartomizers
1 bottle of juice
1 AC charger (donated by Jules!)
Everything you could need to start:)

mark your PM's PIF contest
AND if you are nominating someone besides yourself, PLEASE make sure it is ok with them....Contest ends @ 7pm CT on 5/7/2010
Winner will be contacted by PM on 5/8/2010
Depending on amount of replies, I may not be able to reply to every pm:)

Link to Boge510 review(I hope)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...esting-esmokeronlines-new-boge510-gold-2.html

Last edited:

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009

thelook

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
lol you think I'm joking?....no really I'm gonna go dress in a kilt and hit people in the head with sticks all weekend...I'll have to be extra aggressive to get some of the grime of being good off...I'll tell em to blame you.. :pervy::evil::pervy:

You in a kilt???? And you think I am to blame for you having to hit people on the head? :D

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Aww I see a medieval fair!
Too fun
but
I
MUST
ask....
Nair, waxed or shaved....legs that is

well sorta...an SCA event so the combat isnt choreographed or rehearsed...so yeah I get to be an agressive meanie and hit people in the head with sticks and say it's retribution for some woman in wisconsin saying I'm a nice guy (gotta keep the karma scale balanced):pervy:

and I'm a man so no I dont shave or wax my legs thank you very much...

as for the next invariably unavoidable question (what's under the kilt?) the proper answer is shoes..:D

I want pictures of it!
I'll see what I can do about getting a picture of me hitting someone in the head just for you then... :)

Last edited:

thelook

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
well sorta...an SCA event so the combat isnt choreographed or rehearsed...so yeah I get to be an agressive meanie and hit people in the head with sticks and say it's retribution for some woman in wisconsin saying I'm a nice guy (gotta keep the karma scale balanced):pervy:

and I'm a man so no I dont shave or wax my legs thank you very much...

as for the next invariably unavoidable question (what's under the kilt?) the proper answer is shoes..:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:Fine I will let you blame your kilt wearin, hairylegged, shoes under, overabundance of testosterone, hittin people on the head anger on me....just this once:pervy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread