Pay it forward - USA - please read 1st post for rules and guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
The PIF thread:
The concept here is that members accept the latest offer, and then make one of their own. This is beneficial to those participating as it gives vapers a chance to try out new flavors they may other wise not have a chance to try. In vaping it is important to find you “go to” vape, its also part of the fun. However this can be an expensive, as there are so many liquids available to try. This is a way to give others the chance to try the juices you didnt love and for you to try out others as well.

Rules For the PIF Thread.

1. All offers are BUYER BEWARE just like in the classifieds. ECF will not help you if you have a trade that goes wrong. Mods will try to mediate but there is no guarantee that anything can be done to secure such items.

2. If you post an Offer, you may add to it. However you can not withdraw the offer once its posted. Your offer is only withdrawn if someone makes a new offer and does not claim yours, but this is their choice.

3. If an offer has gone unaccepted for awhile, then someone else may come in and place a new offer. The person placing the new offer can accept the offer that stalled the thread or not, but he is not entitled to any previous offers.

4. Members may also Add to the current offer.

5. Please keep discussions to a minimum in the PIF thread.

6. When you accept an offer it is up to you to contact the one that is offering it. Send them a PM with a copy of what the offer is so there is not mistaking what was on the table at the time and your information so they may mail it to you.

7. If you are caught taking advantage of the offers you will be dismissed from the group and not allowed to participate. What constitutes taking advantage: Taking big offers and offering little back on a regular basis. We know that new members don’t have much and that is to be expected but it won’t take long to get a stash going and be able to offer more things back to the group.

8. If you do not want the whole offer, tell the person making the offer in the PM you send them with your info. It will stop confusion on the board.

9. Once you accept an offer, please put up the next offer as soon as possible. Few mins delay is ok, longer then 30 mins is not.

10. Be as specific as you can with your description, strength, PG or VG, amount, Brand, etc. All PIF bottles must have some form of label on them, with such information.

12. Once you accept an offer and receive it is yours to do with as you please, with the exception of selling it for monitary gain as stated in our group rules.

13. Please try to mail your offers in a timely manner. We understand that many of us are disabled and have trouble getting out so not all offers will be shipped the next day and maybe not even the day after that. If it is going to be more than a couple of days, please notify the person that is expecting it so they don’t get worried.

14. Please don’t keep accepting one offer right after another. Give other people a chance to accept something. Don't accept offers back to back. There are lots of us here, over 700 now please keep others needs and wishes in mind too.

15. Please do not PM a member unsolicited to ask for items because you have seen a member give in the past. This constitutes harassment and is a clear violation of ECF rules. Behavior of this type will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

16. Offers can be anything e-cig related (and only e-cig related), with the exception of used cartomizers. They are not to be offered.

BE SURE WHEN MAILING YOUR ITEMS TO OBTAIN A RECEIPT! It is recommended you use USPS tracking. Should a package become lost in the mail AND you can not provide proof of mailing - it is UP TO YOU to replace the items lost.

PIF membership is for United States residents only - REGARDLESS OF YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS. International members are welcome to participate in the social threads however they are prohibited from accepting offers in the "Treasure Chest" and "Pay it forward" thread

Last edited by a moderator:

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I brought this over from the last thread.

I know there are MFS lovers on this thread. I have some juices from him and I am willing to part with samples if someone would like to trade me. Some I bought, some were samples. I like all of them :pbut I can't afford to buy anymore right now. Does someone have some 3ml they'd like to trade. I have:

Peppermint, mint, cotton candy XX, cheesecake, marshmallow, choc/hazelnut and maybe a couple more. All are either 18 or 24mg. They will all come in NEW us plastics bottles. My new supply just arrived. :D

Bianca, I am interested in sweet, coffee, etc. Just name a few and I will see if I think I might like them. I don't have a lot of anything but I have enough for a few 3ml.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Wanna trade 3ml of CC for 3ml of Cafe Sumatra 24mg??

Or...10mg Honey or Cream Soda?? Let me know. :)

I brought this over from the last thread.

I know there are MFS lovers on this thread. I have some juices from him and I am willing to part with samples if someone would like to trade me. Some I bought, some were samples. I like all of them :pbut I can't afford to buy anymore right now. Does someone have some 3ml they'd like to trade. I have:

Peppermint, mint, cotton candy XX, cheesecake, marshmallow, choc/hazelnut and maybe a couple more. All are either 18 or 24mg. They will all come in NEW us plastics bottles. My new supply just arrived. :D

Bianca, I am interested in sweet, coffee, etc. Just name a few and I will see if I think I might like them. I don't have a lot of anything but I have enough for a few 3ml.

Last edited:

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
  • Deleted by Jules22871
  • Reason: test post

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Alright, I'll up my offer

I'll take that and offer:

10ml Vapor country 555~ Vhigh
6ml MFS chocolate 24mg

Plus...

5ml high V4L French Pipe
1 dram LorAnns Peppermint

I'm going to change my offer completely.

I am now offering 2 901 attys, one silver and one black
and I'll still toss in the V4L french pipe.

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I'LL take that and offer
V4L,5ml,med,peanut butter cup
V4L,5ml,med,strawberry white choclate
both opened for taste

I'm going to add to this offer so you will get....

V4L,5ml,med,peanut butter cup
V4L,5ml,med,strawberry white choclate

Plus (drum roll please)

10ml 24mg MFS Mandarin
5ml low V4L Butterscotch

So if you take this offer you will have to send your info to both me and rpitman.

I'll be going to bed in a few minutes so if no one takes this offer someone else can step up and make another offer or add to this one. rpittman keeps the offer he accepted from me no matter what happens.

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
Ill take that...

and offer... Dont laugh!!!

a Radio Shack "Cold heat" soldering iron
6v mod, 510, and takes 4 AA reg batteries

Works Great! Only thing is the switch is not momentary, slide up for on, slide back for off. Bright White LED wont let you forget.. Fits great in your hand... Heres a pic

6V_Cold_Heat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread