Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Why is this statement on so many of the Classified listings? I must be a goober because I can't figure it out.:D

Who cares if "eCig" is mentioned?

Accepted as stated :D

Just Ask SouthernBuckHunter (Bucky) He can give you a one Hour lecture of the Evils of PayPal.

One mention of e-cig or ecf in a paypal invoice/pmt can get your account frozen or banned and any moneys confiscated.
Even a suspicion can freeze the account and Lock funds for up to 180 days without clear explanation or recourse.

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
Did not know this. My local vendor accepts Paypal. Guess I should warn him. I'm scratching my head as to how FastTech gets away with it. I guess they sell enough "other" stuff for it not to count.

As it was explained to me if the company headquarters resides outside the U.S. then it's okay even if the actual store you purchase from is in the U.S. (such as a warehouse or outlet).

There is some indication that e-cig bans per Paypal is restricted to e-liquid and the e-cig portion of an e-cig (for instance RTD Vapor accepts PayPal but they don't sell mods or liquid).

In addition, e-Bay (which used to be quite strict) seems to be relaxing it's e-cig policy which could mean PayPal will also eventually lighten up a bit(although I have seen nothing "official" from either company).

JasonK94Z

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Olathe, KS, USA
PayPal sucks! Try doing business through them on a regular basis and out of nowhere they just decide to seize and hold your money for months and months. Just because they can. I hate that company with every fiber of my body.
Any PayPal boot licker that disagrees can just do a google search for "PayPal sucks" and you will find enough horror stories about them to keep you occupied for a year.

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
I wanted to add that PayPal can also hold and/or confiscate money from your PayPal account by violating their TOS. It's more than just closing/locking your account. I myself will cancel any payments that have even the slightest mention of e-cigs, e-liquid, ecf, etc. Not worth the potential trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread