Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi there,
Im from NZ looking for payment Facilitators or merchants no bank in our country will provide us a merchant account for online sale. In store is fine but online nothing does anyone know of a CC payment Facilitator that deals with international business solutions other then Paypal?
You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question(General questions), suggests re posting in :
General Vaping Discussion
1. That being said, I know Discover Card (Credit card company) will negotiate my purchase provided I purchased an item through them.
2. Often times the manufacture of a product will contact/query a merchant when a problem arises regarding product expectations.
3. ECF forums:
To determine if there is a problem, query the membership in the appropriate forum.
The Preferred method of initial method of merchant contact might be to simply private message your problem to the appropriate ECF merchant.
Reviews of Suppliers - Negative (Reviews of Suppliers - Negative)

Please read the Stickies within. This board is for noting issues with a supplier's service, delivery or products. Anyone may post here to start a thread. Suppliers can post replies in threads that are about their business only.
This forum is only for reviews: statements of an event or series of events.
If you want advice from other members, do not post here, as no one except you and the vendor concerned can post here - please post in General Discussion instead.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread