Not open for further replies.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
mamacat,

I just ordered from you guys yesterday. My order went through Paypal and I did get a confirmation that you have received the funds.

What should I do now? Will this effect my order at all? Also since I am in the Charlotte area, if this does effect my order could something be arranged such as a local pick up?

Thanks!

Hey lela,

E-mail Chris and let him know what you just posted here. I know he will meet you for sure - he does it all the time for CLT peeps!

Also, come to our party on 8/15 if you can!! We would love to have you there! PM QueenInNC if you want to come!

Many thanks ~ mamacat :)

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Hate to hear that, but with the way things were looking that is why I PM'd you mamacat.
Hopefully you guys can find a better way of taking payments! All my best!!!

Mace

Hey Mace!

We were already working on it when I got your PM, this just lit the fire to make it happen sooner! Sounds like tomorrow he will be back up and running again (hopefully).

Thanks for looking out for us - you are a sweetie!

Many thanks ~ mamacat :)

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
yeah I just ordered recently too.. paypal says funds accepted. Online banking shows the money has been taken out.. Do I need to contact Chris? Or is this just a notice for future orders?

Why did paypal "shut him down" anyway? Google checkout an option maybe?

PM your Paypal transaction info to me if you have not received a shipping notice.

Hi mama and Chris, so sorry to hear of all of the problems you are having. I have faith that you will get it all worked out soon. Wishing you the best......You are my very favorite supplier.

We should have it taken care of very soon! :)

I ordered last week for a sampler pack. Same situation, PayPal accepted and indicated funds received.

Will we all be getting shipments 'soon' or did PayPal freeze the account?????

PM your Paypal transaction info to me if you have not received a shipping notice.

Many thanks to all ~ mamacat :)

Rainy

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2009
North Central Florida USA
  • Deleted by mamacat
  • Reason: OP Requested
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread