Not open for further replies.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi

Sorry, but in the interest of our customers security we are no longer accepting PayPal as we have discovered some serious shortcomings on their part in terms of both security and customer service.

If you contact us directly at sales@e-cigs.co.uk we can provide you with additional payment options if you do not have a Visa, Mastercard or other card that SagePay/Protx accepts.

Hope this helps?

Thanks
Smokester!

• Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: spammer

funkybozu

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Hi

Sorry, but in the interest of our customers security we are no longer accepting PayPal as we have discovered some serious shortcomings on their part in terms of both security and customer service.

If you contact us directly at sales@e-cigs.co.uk we can provide you with additional payment options if you do not have a Visa, Mastercard or other card that SagePay/Protx accepts.

Hope this helps?

Thanks
Smokester!

great! thanks a lvery much! :)

48lowes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
illinoize
Smokester

in the interest of our customers security we are no longer accepting PayPal as we have discovered some serious shortcomings on their part in terms of both security and customer service.

Just wondering what is the deal with paypal if you could elaborate a little further. I use paypal quite often and would be concerned about the serious shortcomings in security.
thanks
48 lowes

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
denni-schnapp.livejournal.com
Once again I'm having problems ordering. I can't do it from my desktop machine (I forgot) and now I have to dig out my password and try from the downstairs (secure Linux) machine, by which time my bank has undoubtedly blocked my card yet again.

Honestly, if anybody would sell me cigar atomisers via Paypal I'd deal with them instead...

mick

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Independence, MO
is there anychance i can still order by paypal?
my credit card is japanese and doesnt seem accepted by sage pay:(
i was waiting for the new bacth or prodigys, wanted 3 but, not sure
how to get them now................:confused:

If you install the Pay Pal plug in (it's Free) you can use Pay Pal to buy all you e-cig stuff from any company that takes creidt cards. What the concept is , as long as you have a balance in your account that covers the amount you are buying, Pay Pal will generate a one time use Master Card number for you. This way you are never exposing your own CC to anyone. Log into your Pay Pal account, on the right side you will see it (Pay Pal Plug In) just click on in and install it. From then on it will generate CC purchases for you by randomly generating a Master Card number that pays the site you are buying from.

Once you have installed it, look for the Blue P in your tool bar. Click on the down arrow and see the new items you have at your dispossal.

Mick

Last edited:

funkybozu

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
If you install the Pay Pal plug in (it's Free) you can use Pay Pal to buy all you e-cig stuff from any company that takes creidt cards. What the concept is , as long as you have a balance in your account that covers the amount you are buying, Pay Pal will generate a one time use Master Card number for you. This way you are never exposing your own CC to anyone. Log into your Pay Pal account, on the right side you will see it (Pay Pal Plug In) just click on in and install it. From then on it will generate CC purchases for you by randomly generating a Master Card number that pays the site you are buying from.

Once you have installed it, look for the Blue P in your tool bar. Click on the down arrow and see the new items you have at your dispossal.

Mick
wow! thanks for that info!

mick

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Independence, MO
arf they dont do the plug in anymore

I just looked at my account home page and it is still there. It is on the right hand side in the second enclosed blue outlined box. You must have an account with them in order to use this feature.
As long as you have a balance of more than you are wanting to purchase from anywhere the Plug in works as a mean to generate a one time use Master card. It will generate the card number as well as the security key that's found on the back of every credit card.

Please look again.... If you don't see it go to Goggle and search for Pay Pal plug in.

Mick

mick

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Independence, MO
arf they dont do the plug in anymore

I just did the goggle thing and you are right. What a bummer!!!. I am glad they did not take it away from those of us that already have it. So sorry about that. I would not have mention it if I knew that. Sorry for getting your hopes up!

That is an unbelievable feature I wonder why they stop offering it?

Mick

Please look at the link below, this is what it use to offer.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4017/4323130322_a608dae837_o.jpg

Last edited:

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
I know this won't help today but I love having a pay pal debit card you can use it just like any other master card. Even with e-cigs. You just type in your number like you would any credit card. If you have a problem you still get protections from paypal. I'm not saying I'm in love with paypal in fact as a seller on e-bay they are a pain in the rear end I have had people keep guitars refuse to send them back and still lock up my account for months. I don't think suppliers are worried so much about customer security as they are about getting scammed by buyers (plus the fees are kind of steep). PayPal is much more buyer friendly than it is seller friendly.

It's sad but I am sure that many people have used paypal to make a purchase and then complained to paypal. At that point it up to the seller to prove they didn't sell a defective product, how do you prove that an e-cig that you can't even hold works? If you can't prove that your right paypal gives the buyer back their money and your out and if you complain paypal will terminate your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread