PBDragon.com - Vape Happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mike and gang...

Thanks so much for being at the Minnesota vape meet yesterday! It was a lot of fun! Excellent giveaways as well!

My Fiance fell in love with one of your flavors as well, Dragon Wine-Red Blush. I actually quite enjoy it too. Subtle delicious flavor that is spot on!!

Thanks again,
Adam

We look forward to seeing you at more MN Vapers Club meets in the future Adam! :)

Bossman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Tons of goodies added to the site recently! Check out the double barrel carto adapters, locking DCT tanks, Neptune Nova tanks, Gourd Tips, Spinners, Telescoping Mods, JoyeTech kits, Black Chrome VMAXs and so much more! https://www.pbdragon.com/lair/new-products?n=50

And don't forget code ECF10 for 10% off the entire site everyday!

Bossman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Our Black Friday Pre-Sale Event STARTS NOW! Nova tank kits for only $9.99, rebuildable tanks only $13.99, half off drip shields, half off Bolts, 5 packs of SS Single coil cartos only $2.99, IMR 18350s only $3.99, Grippers only $14.99, 1300mAh Vision Spinners only $19.99, and more! 15% off all e-liquids with code BLACKFRIDAY. Ends at midnight CST on Friday! Have a great Turkey Day everyone! Vape Happy!

Via!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Jacksonville FL
Bossman...I am loving Black Hydra! It has been all I have vaped since I received my shipment! If I can manage to put it down long enough, I will be reviewing it in my January blog! It is DEFINATELY the Vocal Vaper's Choice Juice of 2012! I will send you a link to the review after its written! Merry Christmas!

Bossman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you! Glad you like it! We look forward to your review! :)

Bossman...I am loving Black Hydra! It has been all I have vaped since I received my shipment! If I can manage to put it down long enough, I will be reviewing it in my January blog! It is DEFINATELY the Vocal Vaper's Choice Juice of 2012! I will send you a link to the review after its written! Merry Christmas!

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
I ordered 2 Drunker Tanks, three "Dragon Tips" (Fire, Earth & Sun)and one of the "Large Ming Drip Tips"in orange on Saturday. they arrived TODAY--Wednesday--with normal shipping.

AWESOME fast fulfillment of my order, folks. Now I'm off to clean and test-vape these Drunkers--they look a little weird, but I'm eager to try them out--they've had great reviews so far and they look promising.

BTW, the Dragon Tips are BEAUTIFUL. They are not the "large" sized mings I was expecting (the pictures make them look big, I guess)--they are just regular-sized drip tips. But the colors are gorgeous, the swirly acrylic patterns are amazing, and the finish on them is very high quality. Smooth all over, no rough edges, glossy as glass, and they fit my devices well. Anddespite the fact that they are not the "larger" style Mings, they look and feel good, and they draw well too. I'll be ordering the rest of the colors in this series with my next order, to be sure!

And the "Large Acrylic Ming Drip Tip" is VERY nice. It's as big as a CherryVapes drip tip, and to be honest, it's better made--smoother edges, better fit in my Vivi Novas and 901 attys, and the finish is uniform, smooth and glossy as glass. And at lhalf the price of a CherryVapes, I'll be getting more of these soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread