PBusardo Hooligan Vapes Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
HV RY4 = If you like a traditional RY4 (us old vaping farts remember) this is better!

thumbs_up_smiley.jpg

It's very reminiscent of the original, but the flavours are more pronounced, and it's seems very silky smooth.

Questions Mopar....how long has HV steeped at your place?

It doesn't need it, but I can only see it getting better with time.

Masonite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2012
Ontario
What's everyone vaping hooligans on? I have Ego Twists. Vivi Nova (2.4), IClear30, and Vapeonly (2.5). I haven't figured out what works best....but i'm also also impatient when it comes to steeping. The HRY4 that i picked up a week and a half ago is just starting to taste good...now there's only a quarter bottle left. I think next order i'm going to have to order some vapenjuice to keep me busy while the more expensive stuff steeps. damn newbie struggles.

Masonite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2012
Ontario
Steeping is key grass hopper compare it to a pack of smokes and who gives really :) ?

Understood Master. The last drops of HRY4 has shown this truth. I used it to fill both a Vivi Nova, IClear30 and Vapeonly BCC. So far the Vivi is winning. What am i doing wrong with the BBC....i know you highly recomend it.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
BCC take the plastic cup off and give it a a slit on each side then put it back where the wicks are if too much spin the cup a little. Easier to cut little by little away if you have to then to try and add :) Mine is a flavour monster loves 4.2V at 1.8ohm. It burns juice like a mac truck. Plus as stock they only recommend 3.7V as high as you go even for a 2.5ohm which is lame. Still my fave out of the bunch gonna treat myself to a mini for the lea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread