PCC Dripbox and PCC Holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
I would like to see a dripbox that would fit one of the areas inside the PCC where the spare cartridges sit. This would allow me to drip in public as well without having to carry the other droppers I have.

Actually, I would like to see the PCC change as well. All 3 compartments should fit the atomizer/cartridge combo. Then the dripper can sit in one of them as well.

That's what I would like to see.

That way, I can carry 2 atomizers, 2 cartridges, and a small bottle of juice. This would allow the "double up" we've all learned to do.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    I think a 'drip container' is a bit much, but definitely agree on PCCs 'could be better.'
    Ironically, the only ones that seem to come close to getting it right are the 'hype brands' like Blu and RedDragon, and one *really* cheap online only one (was on one of the Chinese company mass wholesale sites, maybe had Health in the name?):
    1. Make it cigarette pack sized (-ish)
    2. Hold two batteries
    3. Hold two atomizers
    4. hold several carts
    5. Hold a single complete e-cig. Most of us I doubt break it apart more than a few times a day (replace or refill carts, swap batteries, etc), so make the case long enough to hold one fully assembled. Alternately, a single hole at the top of a 'normal' PCC sized case, that lets you keep the case closed, but can slid an assembled e-cig 75% into the case, then pull it out easily/on demand.

One step further would be to allow charging the battery from the LED end as well, slide the single e-cig into the above PCC, assembled, and have it trickle charge while it's in there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread