PCC for 4081

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linthorn

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Bowie, MD
510 PCC works for it. I just tried it. You can get them from innovapor, the vapor pro, or electonicsticks and many other places.

Does this mean that the battery charger for the 4081 (SE Gold) will work for the 510 battery as well? I have an AC charger for my 4081 but only a USB for the 510. Would be great if I could charge the 510 from AC.

PerezDAP

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Texas
I spoke to the guy that runs azsmokefree.com and have ordered from him 3 times, he carries all 4081 parts and accessories. EXCELLENT service! He said he is ordering some pcc's for the 4081 specifically and will have them soon, he didnt know the price yet because he was still working with the supplier. My next purchase from him will be a 4081 passthrough. I love my 4081 and cant wait until he starts selling the pcc's.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Wait a minute, so the RN 4081 and 103 are the same as well?

Yup! Only with one difference.

The 4081 & 103 batteries and attys have the same connectors and can be interchanged, but the outside diameters of the atomizers are different.

If you use the DSE103 atomizer, you MUST use the 103 cartridges.
If you use the RN4081 atomizer, you MUST use the 4081 cartridges.

Side note; The 510 atomizers look the same as the 4081's, but they are NOT. They have different thread pitches. You can screw a 510 atty into a 4081 battery, but you'll destroy the threads, and both will become useless.

Last edited:

madman3237

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Laurel, DE USA
Don't have a rn4081 yet. Shopping for Atty to use with "The Copper" which I'm picking up Saturday (Rick is nearby me but is out of the rn4081 atties.) Got 1 coming from Neusmoke , their last.
Funny thing is I just checked the PCC at The Safer Way To Smoke.It looks identical to 901 PCC I got from VaporCountry.com:confused:

Since one battery is an innie and the other an outtie and they both screw in, one has been altered inside.

Have to say that the 901 version works fairly well. Four seemingly full charges. Only 2 issues: First, you must keep count. Unlike the 510 PCC it has no indication when it doesn't have enough charge left to charge the battery. Second, it does not seem to charge the 901 as much as a wall charger. The wall charger will continue to charge a 901 that I just pulled from PCC. Are the mah's of the 4081 lower than the 901 bat?

madman3237

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Laurel, DE USA
I'm not one to wait for long shipment times. Thus, I try to avoid ordering from China. If I like the one 4081 I'm getting, I'll probably order from parkes as he has them listed as $3.50 each tho he is out of them now. That might be a typo or a one time deal. ecigcigar has the double carts, so that would be my second choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread