pcc for 510? screw stripped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulspikey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2009
Henderson, KY USA
Hey david, this is paul (email removed - ed.) I just recieved my order from you. One problem, the little tiny screw that holds the 2 pieces of case together was missing from the case. i found it laying in the package, but it will not thread in the hole correctly (stripped out), would it be ok for me to use a screw with a larger thread to try and hold it together? It does seem to be functioning properly other than that.

Also just wanted to let you know that I LOVE my juice sampler so far. The virginia blend is awesome. I recieved all 20 flavors I ordered, only the ry4 leaked a little bit in the package but no big deal.

Thanks for the fast shipping, I will definitly be buying my juice from you from now on. Let me know about the pcc though.

EDIT: After further investigation I dont think the lid of the case is pushing my battery down far enough....The charging light doesnt come on when I shut the lid, but when I hold the battery light down with my finger, the light comes on....anybody else have any input?

Last edited by a moderator:

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
Hi Paul,

First up, I've removed your email address from your original post to protect it from possible spam bots.

Feel free to play around with the PCC, if you can get another screw in and align the lid, it'll be a bonus but I've already organised a replacement one to be sent out to you :)

Glad you liked the liquids!

Cheers
Ed.

paulspikey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2009
Henderson, KY USA
Ok Ill try a slightly thicker screw to see if it works....also i put a piece of sticky foam on the underside of the lid, and it now pushes my batteries down far enough to make good contact with the charger....it is now working fine....You really didnt have to send a new one, but i really appreciate it. I just wanted to know it would be safe to tinker with this one to get it working ok.

Your willingness to help and has convinced me that this is the place to buy my goodies from now on. Thanks Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread