Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
My PCC is coming tomorow in the mail:D I am super excited. Anyone know the initial charging time on the case and how long to charge the case afterwards?

4 hours is the full charging time. There's no 'initial' and 'later' charging. It's when the green light comes on it's charged, and many vendors have it fully or partially charged when the ship it.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
cool! do you own one? does it make vaping alot easier in your opinion?

I have four. And yes, it makes vaping on the go rather inconsequential. Swap batteries and keep on going. I have a dual usb car plug (rated 1amp x 2 ports) where I can use a passthrough while driving and charge the pcc as well. That way you're fully charged when you get where you're going.

VaporLasVegas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Las Vegas
I have four. And yes, it makes vaping on the go rather inconsequential. Swap batteries and keep on going. I have a dual usb car plug (rated 1amp x 2 ports) where I can use a passthrough while driving and charge the pcc as well. That way you're fully charged when you get where you're going.
Wow I think I found my next 2 investments lol this is getting kinda pricey!

Bubo

ECF Veteran
HadEnough,
just remember to keep it clean! My PCC got flaky after about a week or two, until I noticed a ring of crud on the PCC contact - Q-tips and isopropyl alcohol took care of it!

And btw - incredibly obvious point of note - It can hold THREE carts, if you attach on to the atty inside it..... (Which I never figured out until I read about it on here, after having it for a month!)

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
I love my PCC! Just make sure the top red light comes on while charging batts. I know others have had problems and mine works most of the time. If the light doesn't come on (and you know the batt is dead) Stick a folded up piece of paper or tagboard between the lid and batt to hold it all the way down so it charges. Hopefully you won't have this problem.

VaporLasVegas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Las Vegas
HadEnough,
just remember to keep it clean! My PCC got flaky after about a week or two, until I noticed a ring of crud on the PCC contact - Q-tips and isopropyl alcohol took care of it!

And btw - incredibly obvious point of note - It can hold THREE carts, if you attach on to the atty inside it..... (Which I never figured out until I read about it on here, after having it for a month!)
Thanks for the advice I am glad I know now and not later. It is good to learn from ones mistakes, bet better to learn from others mistakes. lol

VaporLasVegas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Las Vegas
I love my PCC! Just make sure the top red light comes on while charging batts. I know others have had problems and mine works most of the time. If the light doesn't come on (and you know the batt is dead) Stick a folded up piece of paper or tagboard between the lid and batt to hold it all the way down so it charges. Hopefully you won't have this problem.
Would really be bummed if that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread