Status
Not open for further replies.

aznfknpride

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2009
Hawaii
so will any 808 pcc work?
I'm not so sure... From what I've read, 808 cartos don't fit flush with the batteries... seems that the threads are the same but the depth of threads are a little different. I bought one after giving up on vaping 3 years before for a busy day at work (who eats sushi on Thanksgiving anyways?) and it sparked the interest in mods again.

If you are insistent on cigarette style batteries, check out the Bloog ecigarettes, no experience but heard nothing but good things about them... and they have two styles of PCCs. They are on the pricey side though, you could get a nice tube mod or box mod for around the same price.

WCSR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Earth
I used Mistic for about a month (refilled cartridges after the 1st week). I never could find anything, other than Mistic branded products, that would fit it correctly. I've since recently moved on. I actually still keep a Mistic battery and a few filled cartridges around as a backup. One thing I did like about the Mistic, as a starter, is that the battery would last me quite a while and I could carefully refill the cartridges several times before disposing of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread