Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
YouTube - PCC MOD FOR TITAN E-CIG MANUAL BATTERIES

hi all,

i love my TITAN (Joye510) when using it with a manual battery and i also love my PCC so i can always have a fully charged battery!

however, the PCC wont charge my manual battery as the button on the battery gets pressed and activates the LED when you put it in, plus its a struggle to close the lid as the manual batteries are about 4mm longer than the automatic ones!

i then read a quote from Janty who said in a statement:-

"They do fit, you just need to push the switch and then shove them inside, no problem, the batts will charge, there is no risk, just do it carefully."

i thought that there had to be a better solution than that so i made this vid...........its very easy to do and now charges my manual battery without any probs!

hope it helps someone,

cheers,

scott

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
Nice video and mod Scott.

This mod will only apply to the older production manual 510 switch batteries though. The older production runs of the manual units are 3.5mm longer than the normal 112mm length for a JOYE510.

All of the new manual 510 batteries in production, are back to original length with or without LED. Same length as the auto batteries. Also the button action has been lowered, and is now made of a softer rubber.

Once TW/TECC sells out of their older stock of manual 510 batteries, both battery styles will fit in the PCC, and you wont need to mod it.

Cheers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread