The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pcela's Famous Five Layer

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by Ratchet, Apr 26, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ratchet

Ratchet Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

OMG, I just tried this! Absolutely fabulous flavor, had to order a 60 ml bottle right away, only got a 10 ml last time but that just won't do the trick, this stuff is way too good! Excellent job!!

2. pchela

pchela Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yay! I'm glad you like it! I LOVE it so much! Scuba really worked some magic when she put it together!

3. Sissylala

Sissylala Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2012
    Vegas
    I just got my first bottle after trying a sample.

Seriously guys, get some, you wont be disappointed.

4. Whiskey Hotel

Whiskey Hotel Full Member Verified Member

Mar 6, 2012
    New York, NY
    I did the exact same thing after trying it :p
    Sorta surprised that this flavor doesn't get more attention. Kudos to an amazing vape!

5. Ratchet

LOL! By now I ordered 2 more 60 ml bottles that are coming in next week. This stuff is just too good!

6. Zap

Zap Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    Rhode Island
    This is what I vape every morning with my first cup of coffee. I just got my second 60ml bottle in. It's great stuff :thumb:

7. pchela

I'm glad you all like it! I can't go a day without my 5 Layer - if I get low, I start to get panicky!

8. Zap

Zap Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    Rhode Island
    I know the feeling...I had about 20ml left when I ordered. Sounds like plenty...but it sure didn't feel like it :)

9. moishesmom

moishesmom Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2012
    west bloomfield
    O.K. What's it taste like? I've gotten 3 orders from M&P - never ordered that one - what am I missing. Don't make it sound to good as they're not shipping until the 20th.

10. Ratchet

It's good. My best guess: caramel, chocolate, coconut, I think maybe a little maple, vanilla on exhale. It is sooooooo good! Yeah, that's why I'm not getting my order til next week. They're closed for short vacation, I think. I seen that when I placed my order.... Order some, u prob won't regret it!!!!

11. pchela

It's difficult to describe... it's smooth and creamy and kind of decadent. The creamy vanilla exhale is the best! I could tell you the flavors involved but it doesn't taste like any of them... it kind of melds and makes it's own unique flavor out of the flavors used to make it.

12. pchela

You're close! 3 of the 5 guess you made are correct! :D

13. Ratchet

Wow! I was just guessing. Not a bad guess then. LOL! I wouldn't even attempt to recreated that, I'll just keep a good supply of yours on hand. ;)

14. moishesmom

moishesmom Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2012
    west bloomfield
    I'M CONVINCED!! Darn......I'm into instant gratification..don't want to wait till they're back. Sounds yummie - does it wreck havoc on a carto?

15. Ratchet

No, it doesn't for me. I'm using it on a phiniac tank and it's doing fine with the tank carto..... I can imagine waiting is hell. I'm just glad I still have about 20 ml's so I can wait until next week to get the new order without going into Pchela Five Layer Withdrawal! LOL!

16. pchela

Actually, it's one of my few flavors with which a carto will last for a month or so. I have a lot of flavors that start to taste "off" in a carto within 2 or 3 days. Yet another reason I love 5 layer - it's a great tank flavor.

17. Ratchet

Wohooo! Just got my order out the mailbox for 2 60 ml bottles of this stuff......Now, off to let it steep for a few days while I vape what's left in my other bottle. Should be good to go for quite a while now. YIPPEE! LOL!

18. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi everyone this is such a nice tread i promise i wont mess it up lol

Thank you ratchet:)

19. pchela

Pop, you could never mess up the 5 Layer thread! Just having you here makes it better!

20. Ratchet

Oh, Pop, you couldn't mess this up even if you wanted to! LOL! Happy to have you here. Thanks for the excellent service I receive from your company on every order! Keep up the good work. Thanks Pchela, for that excellent juice idea, too! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.