Not open for further replies.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
I'll take one made from stabilized red dyed maple burl! :p

This piece will work, I'll get it to you as fast as I can. ;-)

Burl1_zpsf3b752f8.jpg

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I'm currently working on the next group of 10 mods. At this point, 8 of them are still available. Generally speaking, materials will consist of wood body, Richlite top and bottom cap (Wiki it), and either aluminum or copper top plate. I have, as y'all can see in the pics, worked also with materials requested and supplied by the person who ends up vaping the thing. (Stabilized and dyed burls/woods.) This next batch will include Maple Burl, Purpleheart, Olive, Peach, Madrona . . ..

Last edited:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I'll take one made from stabilized red dyed maple burl! :p

This piece will work, I'll get it to you as fast as I can. ;-)

Burl1_zpsf3b752f8.jpg

I'm currently working on the next group of 10 mods. At this point, 8 of them are still available. Generally speaking, materials will consist of wood body, Richlite top and bottom cap (Wiki it), and either aluminum or copper top plate. I have, as y'all can see in the pics, worked also with materials requested and supplied by the person who ends up vaping the thing. (Stabilized and dyed burls/woods.) This next batch will include Maple Burl, Purpleheart (which has a fragrance a lot like Santos Mahogany when you cut it), Olive, Peach, Madrona . . ..

yeah, like that!

I'll get right on it Mr. Mundy! ;)

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
Well, ol' Treebeard is the proud owner of those two green stabilized buckeye burls upare'. I gotta tellya', they ain't nuttin' but a pocket full of purty' and they kick azz'.

I believe they are production #s 0004 and 0005. They are beautifully crafted. Fit, finish, feel and performance is sublime. Just a wonderfully slick vaping experience.They were real head-turners at the local vape shop.

I haven't done any "science" on voltage drop but there can't be much (if any) cause they are blowin' me away and hitting as hard (if not harder) as any mech mod I've ever used. They are making me so happy that I don't even care about the voltage numbers (and I'm a little bit picky about that):).

Peter, I couldn't be more happy with them and thanks for letting me in on the first group and congrats and good luck on your new business.

....off to N.O. in the morning...WOOT,WOOT!

P.s. mine didn't come with any dust specks. :)

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Well, ol' Treebeard is the proud owner of those two green stabilized buckeye burls upare'. ......

Tree, I get to thank you once more.
As soon as I saw how beautiful yours were I knew I had to have one.
And I am usually the guy who doesn't care what something looks like!
I didn't know whose they were at the time, so now I can thank you.

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
pdib is in the house! yeah...My house....I got that Amboyna custom. Gotta say it is even more beautiful in person. Finish is outstanding. Build quality, rock solid. Luv the 510-copperleaf-ss needle juice bottle design. No movement, juice tube stays on the SS connection. I had a .45 ohm dual coil Mundy blazing in an drilled out IGO-T, the mod didnt blink. I did, it was a bit too much, so I switched up to .7ohm standard micro in an drilled out A6. It been the only thing I have been using for the past week. All those other metal statues are sitting in the display feeling all neglected.

Thanks pdib..glad to be a beta...

almost forgot..my commemorative first vape pic.

SkinyFatMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Sacramento, California, United States
pdib is in the house! yeah...My house....I got that Amboyna custom. Gotta say it is even more beautiful in person. Finish is outstanding. Build quality, rock solid. Luv the 510-copperleaf-ss needle juice bottle design. No movement, juice tube stays on the SS connection. I had a .45 ohm dual coil Mundy blazing in an drilled out IGO-T, the mod didnt blink. I did, it was a bit too much, so I switched up to .7ohm standard micro in an drilled out A6. It been the only thing I have been using for the past week. All those other metal statues are sitting in the display feeling all neglected.

Thanks pdib..glad to be a beta...

almost forgot..my commemorative first vape pic.

First off, Gongrats on a new business pdib! They look fantastic and look like just what I've been waiting for (a vmod hole on a more contemporary style wood mod). I'm sure you'll sell a ton of them.

Second, how are the squonk holes on those? They look a bit small, but that could just be the large fingers by them. :laugh: Are they the same size as on the vmod?

Questions: Is the bottle size 6ml or 10ml? If I ordered one sooner rather than later, would I get able to get one with a slightly bigger squonk hole? If we want a stabilized wood one (if that would even be an option), do we have to send you a block ourselves, or can you just adjust that into the price?

PS: Tax returns will be coming in soon. I want one!!! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread