Peach Liberty Liquid - VERY nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippyGirl

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Alabama
Although peach is one of my favorite flavors, I really didn't think I'd like to vape it...WRONG! This stuff is gooooooood!

I placed an order Friday night for 5 copper 510 attys and thought, WTH, try the Liberty Peach 24mg...I'm glad I did!

Did I say it's gooooooood? :D

I haven't tried one of the attys yet, but so far I'm very pleased with my order and the service (ordered Friday, received in AL Monday).

Thank you, Randall!

Sherry

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
Hi Sherry. I agree, the Peach is Excellent !!

You know, it's not a flavor I would have thought I wanted to vape. But in my early days with myPVshop, Randall included a bottle of it as a bonus with one of my orders. Since then, I have purchased numerous bottles.

The flavor is incredible. It takes me back to my childhood and warm Peaches picked fresh from the tree.

BTW, it's one of Randall's main vapes, too.

HippyGirl

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Alabama
So, as the Liberty Peach is a VERY strong flavor, I've been playing around with it as a flavoring agent (allowing for the nic, of course)...excellent!

Try using it at, say, 5%, mixing it with a GOOD vanilla at 4%, and just a tiny bit of Bavariam Cream (I just dipped the end of a paperclip into the BC and swished it into the mix).

Makes a subtle "peaches and cream" flavor...delish! Want more peach, up the % some.

Just sharing...

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
My very first non-tobacco flavor was peach from this company and peach is now my main vaping flavor! I just ordered some more and cappuccino (haven't tried that yet.) I also got my very first 510 kits from mypvshop.com (then libertyecig.com) & still often refer newbies to them. Good to see they finally have their own forum on ECF!:)

HippyGirl

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Alabama
My very first non-tobacco flavor was peach from this company and peach is now my main vaping flavor! I just ordered some more and cappuccino (haven't tried that yet.) I also got my very first 510 kits from mypvshop.com (then libertyecig.com) & still often refer newbies to them. Good to see they finally have their own forum on ECF!:)

Kristin, let us know how the cap tastes.

BTW...this is OT, but I finally got around to trying the Buf Puf as a filler and now use it almost exclusively, so thanks for that one!

Sherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread