Peaches and Cream recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

crammit442

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alabama
You need GV, PG, nicotine and flavors. The bad news is the one thing you might have trouble getting is nicotine (new laws) Post in this forum for advice on doing DIY (and I will give you specific advice on what flavors/brands to get):
DIY E-Liquid

I should have mentioned it in my initial post, but I've been mixing DIY for years ago so I have enough PG, VG, nicotine, flavors, etc. I've got several peaches and cream recipes, but I'm a little burned out and looking for something a different and have run out of great ideas. I'll post this in the other forum. Thanks again.

crammit442

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alabama
I'm looking for a good Peaches and Cream recipe. I've made lots of P&C recipes of my own, but I'm little burned out and would like to try someone else's favorite recipe(s). I'd prefer a natural juicy peach rather than candy with good sweet cream notes. Anyone have anything good? I have plenty of PG, VG, nicotine, and flavors (several different peaches), but don't mind ordering more if needed. My usual nic level is 36+ mg. Thanks in advance.
CH

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I really don't mix fruits, not into that sort of thing. But I hate nobody answered....
Just a few suggestions...
Start with 6% Juicy Peach with either of the following ;
Add 2% Bavarian Creme (I use the DX version from TFA) and 2% Sweet Cream. That should be a fairly sweet mixture.
OR add 2% Vanilla Swirl and 2% Whipped Cream. This would be less sweet.
OR add 2% Shisha Vanilla and 2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, which could be even sweeter.

All of the percentages are just suggestions, adjust as you see fit. Good Luck.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Add 2% Bavarian Creme (I use the DX version from TFA) and 2% Sweet Cream. That should be a fairly sweet mixture.
OR add 2% Vanilla Swirl and 2% Whipped Cream. This would be less sweet.
OR add 2% Shisha Vanilla and 2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, which could be even sweeter.
If you have (TFA) vanilla swirl, it's a very versatile flavor and works for many things (kicking myself for forgetting that on my last two flavor orders)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
My favorite vape on the planet is a peach cobbler, and within the mix the peach is like you went out into a field and picked a fresh peach off a tree...

The trio of peaches is:

FLV peach - 2%
INW peach - 1.5%
MF peach - .75% (note the decimal point)

FLV = Flavorah
INW = Inawera
MF = Medicine Flower

Medicine Flower can be purchased here:

Medicine Flower Peach

While supplies last as River Supply is closing, but it is a good deal @ 50% off and though pricy, medicine flower is well worth the money. After that sale is over you can always buy direct from Medicine Flower.

To this trio you can add the creams and sweetener of your choice in whatever amounts your pallet thinks best.

Reactions: kas122461
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread