Peanut Butter Cup - A change you may like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
I updated the Peanut Butter Cup flavor today. First off, it is in the same categories it is usually in, but it has also been added to the testing area for more visibility. I added a new drop down so you can select whether you would like to have it with the original chocolate flavoring (no change to the usual recipe), or with the new chocolate flavoring we have now. This is the same flavoring used in Chocolate Too.

We think that many people may appreciate the difference. For one thing, the new chocolate flavoring does not have artificial colorings, so it doesn't come out near as dark as the original recipe does. It also seems to have a creamier chocolate flavor that will appeal to many who did not much care for the original chocolate. Since lots of people do love the original chocolate flavoring, it isn't going anywhere, we just wanted to offer a choice.

Please check it out. Even though it is listed in the testing area, you can still get any size bottle (with either chocolate flavoring) that you want. We will also still honor the $1 credit for those who return a survey about Peanut Butter Cup WITH the new chocolate flavoring. I have already sampled this myself and I think it is a winner. We will most likely be offering more chocolate e-juices with this option in the near future. Personally, I was never much of a chocolate flavor fan whether the juice came from Ms T's or anyone else. I found myself going through a bottle of Chocolate Too in no time flat, and I really prefer this new version of Peanut Butter Cup. Please try it!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
i will try it next order. i havent tried the chocolate too yet. i do know i loved the chocolate fudge peanut butter brownies and grabbed a 30 of it. i had tried several chocolates from several vendors early on and nobody could ever come close in taste so i was always hesitant to try anymore. double cay sent me a nice sample and i had to have it.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Brandon,
One of my last orders included the Peanut Butter cup (I believe I ordered it Feb 15). Is this part of the updated recipe batch?

Needless to say, I know I'm gonna enjoy it regardless :p

OOOps..nevermind; I see that you updated the description. I'll be trying that one out as well, never fear!

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
Personally, I was never much of a chocolate flavor fan whether the juice came from Ms T's or anyone else.

So - curious - what is it about regular chocolate flavoring that you don't like? I ask because I'm wondering if you taste something like what I've been tasting. I loved chocolate raspberry when I first started vaping, but then the flavor went off for me. Chocolate started tasting funny - kind of chemical/dusty/musty. It's not a Ms T thing, because I've tried a few other vendor's chocolate flavors and they all taste like that to me. If this could get through that, I'd call it a win. And immediately ask if she'd make it available in her Chocolate Raspberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread