Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK

Nayetopps

Jan 25, 2009
San Diego, Ca
My aunt and I just ordered our 801's from ruyandirect.com... couldn't beat the price. BUT the site said 7-10 days delivery. We figured "why not?" we both already have our DSE 901's so it wasn't really a rush. When we got the email confirmation however, it said the delivery could take anywhere from 10-25 days!!!! A whole MONTH before I'll see my new penstyle?? You've GOT to be kidding. So hopefully it doesn't take that long, or I'll be ordering another one in the the mean time!! Can't have too many spare parts right??? :)

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
ruyandirect.com for the absolute cheapest but takes long to ship and you will have issues with the atomizers fitting a USB passthru. ecigmall.com good price and atomizers work with all the batteries I thrown at it (dse801, rn4072, USB passthru) My advice go with ecigmall.com

I'm using a Heavens Gifts atomiser with a passthrough. And an RN4072. But I have another RN4072 atomiser which doesn't work with it. It appears there is some variation in these, regardless of the manufacturer.

ainako

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2008
Southern California
I'm using a Heavens Gifts atomiser with a passthrough. And an RN4072. But I have another RN4072 atomiser which doesn't work with it. It appears there is some variation in these, regardless of the manufacturer.

I suppose it all depends on where you got the USB passthru. I got mine from thesmokesafe and bestecig. Both do not work with the heaven gifts atomizers. where did you get your passthru?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread