Status
Not open for further replies.

Kir Fanis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2011
Greece
gr-modders.com
Kir, I just received my new, longer clears for the Penelope and let me tell you, they are BEAUTIFUL! I certainly appreciate the extra ml of juice capacity, which is a swell bonus, but what I love the most is how the new tanks make my Penelope look even longer, slimmer, and sexier than she did before! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the Penelope is an elegant lady sheathed in stainless steel, but when she slips into something sheer ... well!

Another masterful piece of art, Kir. Thank you so much!
Thank you very much Scott :)

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
Mine took almost two weeks to get to Pa.

Can anyone tell me what the clear plastic cylinder is for?

Yeah, I wondered the same thing, but as fright88 said, it's for testing juices to make sure they won't crack, cloud, or craze the tank's clear tubing ... it's made out of the same stuff as the actual tank, so if a juice—like some of the cinnamons, for example—has a bad effect on the section of test tube, you don't want to put it in your good tube. Just put a couple of drops on the section of test tube and let it set for a few hours (that's probably overkill, but I'm cautious) ... if there's no effect, you're good to go. Just wash off the test tube and put it away for later testings.

This is just another example of the extra mile Kir goes to for his fans!

shan57

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Midwest USA
Been waiting since the start of the month for these to show up on Avid, two price increases later and they aren't there yet. Wish I could just buy them directly :) Will still most likely pick one up though...would love to be able to see my juice level, and it would be GREAT for filling, as i go cross eyed staring at the top of the tank for the liquid to come up LOL

I have been waiting for awhile too. In fact, been checking their website every day. Saturday morning I saw that they had the graphics up but no "add to cart". Checked Sunday and apparently they made them available sometime Saturday evening and now they are out of stock. :confused: Aww well, made a temporary from a syringe tube, makes penelope look homeless haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread