The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by Stephra, May 29, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ricks

ricks Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    SnOw everywhere!!!~

2. Honkey Kong

Honkey Kong Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 6, 2012
    Scranton, PA USA
    Looking for a few more people to hit the local shops with. Me and the Wife are in the Scranton area.

3. ricks

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    What shops in Scranton area?

4. Pandemic Vapor

Pandemic Vapor Full Member

May 8, 2015
    Fort Riley KS
    From Titusville, lived in Robinson TWP Pittsburgh for a while, Joined the Army, and traveling the world, one station at a time!

5. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Welcome, I remember those days in the military fondly!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pandemic Vapor

Pandemic Vapor Full Member

May 8, 2015
    Fort Riley KS
    Yea, it seems like yesterday I raised my hand.. 4 years have gone by fast!

7. RedhatPat

RedhatPat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2012
    Lancaster, Pa
    Howdy from Millersville, folks!

8. ItsJustJason

ItsJustJason Full Member

Jun 14, 2015
    Pocono Mountain area here...Just moved back from Connecticut, it's good to be back home, well closer to home. Born and raised in Philly.

A flavor junkie thru and thru...Just wanted to say ello'

• Like Like x 1
  9. MikeE3

MikeE3 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Welcome to ECF Jason. Lot's of great people and good information here.

• Like Like x 1
  10. RedhatPat

RedhatPat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2012
    Lancaster, Pa
    Mike's serious, folks! I can testify he's helped me with some ZAP (z-atty-pro rebuildable gensis-style atimozer ver 1) surgery back in the day when my coil building left very little to the imagination while at the same time he never made me feel insure or lost. Plus he's a nice chap to boot, never hurts to have a good personality I say.

Ok sorry for swelling your head Mike but I felt it needed to be said atleast once, even if it took years.

I'm thinking of calling MikeE3 ECF's Pennsylania Vaping "Emissary"

RhP

• Like Like x 1
  11. MikeE3

Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    OMG - Now I have to run and hide my red faced embarrassment. How's it going RedHat ... we haven't crossed paths in quite some time?

• Like Like x 1
  12. WelfareKid215

WelfareKid215 Senior Member Verified Member

Dec 23, 2013
    Sharon Hill, PA.
    I've been a member here over a year now and am just finding this thread. Been vaping close to two years and I'm from Philly!

• Like Like x 2
  13. MikeE3

Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Hi there 'kid'. Not a lot going on here ... just periodically PA folks drop in to say 'hi'. Not too far from you, 'bout a 1/2 hr drive up the Blue Route and 422.

14. Svisconti055

Svisconti055 Full Member

Aug 13, 2015
    CHESWICK, PA
    Hey all! I recently joined the site been cigarette free for over 2 months now!!

15. MikeE3

Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Good morning. Good for you 2 months smoke free. Welcome to ECF

• Like Like x 1
  16. MaenadMoogle

MaenadMoogle Super Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
  17. John Eldredge

John Eldredge Senior Member

Nov 16, 2015
    Hello, I'm john, I've been vaping for about 4 months, gave up the analogs immediately, it's been good going since then. I'm in south eastern pa, live in Delco (Aston/ boothwyn/ media area), and work in chester county (west Chester). My fav brick and mortars are liberty vapors in west Chester, and Delaware vapors in claymont, de. Great shops. I try to buy all my hardware at the brick and mortars. I'm a juice junkie, I vape mostly dessert flavors and savory juices, I use primarily rebuildable sub ohm tanks ( Bellus, mutation tank, aromamizer, ect, and also use some drippers). Just wanted to say hello! This is a great resource, just wish I knew more local vapers!!

• Like Like x 2
  18. ricks

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Hello John.

• Like Like x 1
  19. MikeE3

Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Hello and welcome. Liberty Vapor's is indeed run by good folk. I'm close to their original store in Phoenixville and not too far from their 2nd in Lansdale. Never been to their newest shop in West Chester.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Juoolz

Juoolz Full Member

Jan 27, 2016
    croydon, pa
    Morning All!

I was born and raised in Bucks County, graduated from CB East in '94 and enlisted in the USCG in '95. Did my 4 yrs active/ 4 IRR, married a fellow Coastie and followed him around the country for 13.5 yrs when he retired and we separated. Grew up near Doylestown/ Buckingham in two little villages called Wrightstown and Wycombe (if you've seen Diners, driveins and dives you'll know about the Pineville Tavern - used to bus tables there). I'm back home now (Croydon, PA just slightly north of Philly) after living in Virginia for the last 5 1/2 yrs - SO HAPPY to have left!!! That state is Purgatory-on-Earth!

Looking to get back in the CG Reserves before I'm really too old and vaping will allow me to get my lung capacity back so I can pass the PRT. Hope there will be another meet up soon as I'd like to meet youse IRL at some point!

• Like Like x 1