• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Pocono Mountain area here...Just moved back from Connecticut, it's good to be back home, well closer to home. Born and raised in Philly.

A flavor junkie thru and thru...Just wanted to say ello'

Welcome to ECF Jason. Lot's of great people and good information here.

Reactions: RedhatPat

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Welcome to ECF Jason. Lot's of great people and good information here.
Mike's serious, folks! I can testify he's helped me with some ZAP (z-atty-pro rebuildable gensis-style atimozer ver 1) surgery back in the day when my coil building left very little to the imagination while at the same time he never made me feel insure or lost. Plus he's a nice chap to boot, never hurts to have a good personality I say.

Ok sorry for swelling your head Mike but I felt it needed to be said atleast once, even if it took years.

I'm thinking of calling MikeE3 ECF's Pennsylania Vaping "Emissary"

RhP

Reactions: MikeE3

John Eldredge

Nov 16, 2015
Hello, I'm john, I've been vaping for about 4 months, gave up the analogs immediately, it's been good going since then. I'm in south eastern pa, live in Delco (Aston/ boothwyn/ media area), and work in chester county (west Chester). My fav brick and mortars are liberty vapors in west Chester, and Delaware vapors in claymont, de. Great shops. I try to buy all my hardware at the brick and mortars. I'm a juice junkie, I vape mostly dessert flavors and savory juices, I use primarily rebuildable sub ohm tanks ( Bellus, mutation tank, aromamizer, ect, and also use some drippers). Just wanted to say hello! This is a great resource, just wish I knew more local vapers!!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Hello, I'm john, I've been vaping for about 4 months, gave up the analogs immediately, it's been good going since then. I'm in south eastern pa, live in Delco (Aston/ boothwyn/ media area), and work in chester county (west Chester). My fav brick and mortars are liberty vapors in west Chester, and Delaware vapors in claymont, de. Great shops. I try to buy all my hardware at the brick and mortars. I'm a juice junkie, I vape mostly dessert flavors and savory juices, I use primarily rebuildable sub ohm tanks ( Bellus, mutation tank, aromamizer, ect, and also use some drippers). Just wanted to say hello! This is a great resource, just wish I knew more local vapers!!

Hello and welcome. Liberty Vapor's is indeed run by good folk. I'm close to their original store in Phoenixville and not too far from their 2nd in Lansdale. Never been to their newest shop in West Chester.

Juoolz

Jan 27, 2016
croydon, pa
Morning All!

I was born and raised in Bucks County, graduated from CB East in '94 and enlisted in the USCG in '95. Did my 4 yrs active/ 4 IRR, married a fellow Coastie and followed him around the country for 13.5 yrs when he retired and we separated. Grew up near Doylestown/ Buckingham in two little villages called Wrightstown and Wycombe (if you've seen Diners, driveins and dives you'll know about the Pineville Tavern - used to bus tables there). I'm back home now (Croydon, PA just slightly north of Philly) after living in Virginia for the last 5 1/2 yrs - SO HAPPY to have left!!! That state is Purgatory-on-Earth!

Looking to get back in the CG Reserves before I'm really too old and vaping will allow me to get my lung capacity back so I can pass the PRT. Hope there will be another meet up soon as I'd like to meet youse IRL at some point!

Reactions: ScandaLeX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread