The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by Stephra, May 29, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MikeE3

MikeE3 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Welcome to ECF. I grew up in Lower Bucks - Trevose actually. So how long have you been vaping?

2. John Eldredge

John Eldredge Senior Member

Nov 16, 2015
    Hi juoolz,
    Wow your story sounds very similar! I graduated in 93, joined the navy in 96 to 2006, did a few deployments but was based and lived in Norfolk va! I agree it's like a purgatory. Lol. I started vaping a while back, and my lung capacity is definitely increased!! I think I could do pretty well on it now, smoking was gonna be the death of me! I'm so glad that's behind me!
    I'm living in west Chester pa now...
    I have no idea If there will be a meetup, but I wish cause I hardly know any other vapers! Lol

3. MikeE3

Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    If you haven't already .. stop by Liberty Vapors in West Chester. I think they're on High Street. I've been to their Lansdale and Phoenixville Shops, good people and nice shops. I'm sure you can hook up w/ other vapors if you drop by.

4. Vesuvius

Vesuvius Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Hello everybody! I reside just south of Williamsport in Milton PA. Grew up here. I spend a lot of my time at our hunting cabin in Potter County and attend Steeler games when I can.

5. MikeE3

Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Welcome to ECF are you also new to vaping?

6. Vesuvius

Vesuvius Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Nope. I started vaping back in 2008 or 09 in the blue foam and tea bag mod era lol. Had some relapses her and there. Created my account here in 2010 now I have been swept back into it with RDA's and coils and mods. The change in the last 7 years is amazing!

• Like Like x 1