Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I see a lot written about 901 batteries, but not much on the penstyle, but I read the 901 posts even though I have a pen.

Anyhoo, after 3 weeks of use, my first pen battery died. It wouldn't light up...I put it on the charger and the light stayed green but I still couldn't get any light or smoke with it.

I hear all these people blowin' and suckin' on the 901 bats so I tried both. Nothing happened when I blew but when I sucked on the battery end, some black stuff came out. Yuck!

So I put a tissue on it and did it again and the LED lit up. I kept doing it until all the black stuff was gone and now it's working perfectly again

Anyone know what that black stuff was? Too much dripping? I always try to be cautious of that but one never knows.

BTW...I checked my other bat too and nothing black came out of that one.

And.....I completely took off the cart, dripped a drop in the atomizer and smoked it right off the atomizer. What a hit that was!

Lu

Last edited:

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Thanks freddo. I really thought it was a goner and after 3 weeks, I wasn't really too surprised. Then I saw others "reviving" dead batteries so I just tried something...anything! And it worked (this time at least).

Between inhaling, blowing and sucking, we sure have our work cut out for us, don't we?

Lu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread