People of Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo_tdo

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Missouri
Being a Wally-world worker myself I figured I'd take a look.

Nothing there surprised me honestly, I've seen it all. I do have to say its almost like walking into a circus when I go in before work. Pajama pants on the "more shapely" women seem to be a favorite where I'm from.

I wish the "more shapely" women here wore that much clothes

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
I LOVE walmart and I shop there all the time. I get more of a kick out of going down to the mall in my regular fashion, my hair in a ponytail, old sweatpants, no makeup an old tee shirt and watch the women all dolled up walking through the expensive department stores buying designer things, trying to impress eachother and everyone else that they come into contact with, while acting like their stuff doesn't stink. I just get a cup of coffee and sit on the bench and watch the show....and it never disappoints. :)

Then I hop into my nice SUV, drive back to my gulfside 2 story waterfront home on 1 acre, with my two chromed out custom harley's in the driveway, and see how much money the two business that I own made me that day.

Never judge a book buy it's cover. :)

After near a decade doing front line CS for a cell phone company there is a TON of wallymadess bleed over.

The smells range from wow bro/chica you are a walking corpse to wtf! go bath in lysol.

No the range of nose bouquet goes from sour milk, .... cooking, never bathed, putrid old and reapplied colone, rancid unwashed ...., mouth rot with a high note of ...., stale pepperoni pizza, Grease in about as many different variations, Ivory soap, mexican prayer candles... The list is huge since it ranges from combos to single smells that curl the nose hairs.

HOW do those people sleep at night let alone eat with hands that filthy, OMG srsly! I dont feel right without at least 1 if not 2 showers or more depending on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread