Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Ya got a little to literal there .:laugh:
The very first design of vaporizing was not actually the context. More of the 1990's happy steam era. :lol:
Not even then. There aren’t even any :censored: specific designs. They’re all stuff converted from ecigs. There are “dry herb” things, but even that was a convert from old heat not burn cigarette stuff BT was trying to sell.

Reactions: stols001

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Ya got a little to literal there .:laugh:
The very first design of vaporizing was not actually the context. More of the 1990's happy steam era. :lol:
There were some published literature I read in the 80's regarding the concept of isomerisation processes for ultra purification of certain organic molecules, and the hacking of everyday items, like thick filament indicator light bulbs to use the coils, controlled via readily available hobby train transformers to properly heat said bulb coils and vaporize certain oils for consumption.

The idea of heating a wire coil to vaporize and inhale stuffs was arrived at in different times by different folks for varied purposes.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
There were some published literature I read in the 80's regarding the concept of isomerisation processes for ultra purification of certain organic molecules, and the hacking of everyday items, like thick filament indicator light bulbs to use the coils, controlled via readily available hobby train transformers to properly heat said bulb coils and vaporize certain oils for consumption.

The idea of heating a wire coil to vaporize and inhale stuffs was arrived at in different times by different folks for varied purposes.

Truth
but, u know how sometimes the need to be correct outweighs the implicit jest.
You seem nice, would you like to join me for coffee? :wub:

• Optimistic
Reactions: ENAUD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread