Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I dont think cigar smokers inhale either.
Some do. Most don't. Ditto for pipe smokers.

I've tended to refer to my vaping style as "MTl" with the 'l' being lower-case on purpose. Vapor usually doesn't make it much past my throat. The exhale is often at least partly through my nose.

I'm a puffer, not a huffer. :D

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
Some do. Most don't. Ditto for pipe smokers.

I've tended to refer to my vaping style as "MTl" with the 'l' being lower-case on purpose. Vapor usually doesn't make it much past my throat. The exhale is often at least partly through my nose.

I'm a puffer, not a huffer. :D
That is just about how ive been inhaling but not all the time....yet but going to try to get there. One less body part effected IF it matters years later.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I find that if I want a bit of throat hit just inhale a tiny bit after your mouth is full then exhale. I actually like that better than taking it all the way to lungs. Trying to perfect it a bit :) I thought I'd try it today without inhaling at all to see if I feel any difference in nic intake. I doubt I will as I only vape 3 mg nic.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
It's funny, someone just brought this up recently on another thread and I realized that I do it too. Sometimes I do an actual MTL (like when I'm drinking, or stressed like Koolkiz) but it's mainly sort of like you're saying. Maybe Mouth-to-throat would be the term....

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
State of Anxiety
Sometimes I just don't want to inhale Vapor so I just hold the vaper without inhaling then exhale. I find inhaling air before getting the Vapor then exhaling all works best for me. Anyone else not inhale all the time?

Me. I mostly just mouth to exhale, unless I'm really stressed.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I do not inhale deeply into the lungs much other than with equipment that requires you to like, take a certain length of an inhale or it thinks you are trying to turn it off. Which is also okay.

I smoked like that too, short, fast puffs. I could probably suck down a cigarette faster than most people here.

I mean I was a 3 ppd smoker and I DID have other stuff to do, etc.

Anna

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I do a sort of circular breathing thing: in through the mouth, out through the nose.

However far down the throat it goes, ehh, it’s certainly a shallow inhale.

Sometimes I will do a series of deepening inhales, but mostly the above technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread