Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
Company name
Perfectvape​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
15 September 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Website ticket system​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
Ordered a 4oz bottle of TFA ry4double from Perfectvape. Shipping was fast 2 day priority as the cheapest option which I do not mind. Price was definately on point. Packaging was excellent. Mixed up a batch and this is not Ry4 double. Smelled this stuff has floral and menthol notes to it. Gave some to a friend to try he agreed. Compared to ry4 double tfa that I have ordered from other vendors this is definately the wrong product. Attempted to contact them via the web contact ticket system. No reply within 48 hours. Contacted again via the ticket system no reply again. 3rd time i contacted was a bit more expressive how I would appreciate a response. Amazingly I get a response stating I have never ordered from them so they do not know who i am comparing their concentrates to. The email went on to brag about how they supply thousandsssss of vape shops and they are in the business of shipping what is ordered. Replied explaining who I am comparing to and guess what?? NO REPLY! Decided to troll their website and low and behold on their tfa RY4 (not the double), They mention themselves that people have contacted and reviewed stating it is no the same product as the tfa ry4 they purchase from other vendors. Pretty sure they are shipping whatever crap they feel like, or whoever is labeling their dispensing system is wrong. Or maybe they just cant read?? No offers for any kind of resolution etc. Avoid at all costs.. I wouldnt buy a product from them if it was 1 cent with free shipping.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread