Not open for further replies.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Hi EllesarPh , for now, you may take a small piece of soft foam of some sort , place it in the top of the box (pcc) so when it closes, it will hold it against the contacts, although I dont reccomend this for a perminanet fix.

Please contact the site , store, where you purchased it , alternatively, you can tell us here, and we can help you find the right place.

Mud

Hi, this is my first post here.

I just received my 510 Titan PCC full kit today from TECC and I was using it for a few hours until the battery died. In the meanwhile I was charging the PCC and the C light turned green. I placed the battery inside it and closed the lid, but it was not charging at all. I have to press it with my finger all the way down and try shifting the angle a bit for it to start charging. The minute I release my finger, it stops.

After a few minutes I couldn't get it to charge even with my finger on it. I tried cleaning it with cotton bud but nothing changed.

This looks defective to me. Is there some way I can fix it manually or do I have to post it back for replacement? Bear in mind that I do not have another way of charging my batteries as this was my first e-cig kit, so if I send you this back I'll be left with no charged batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread