Personal opinions so nobody take offense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Since taste is subjective and personal opinions are just that, it's hard to pin down. Everyone will be coming from different backgrounds, some new to vaping, other experienced, and all will have different opinions of the same.

Just check out the threads.

Best advice is just to sample about for what you want to vape. Lots of opinions on the forums and not everyone will agree.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've personally never gotten around to trying Rawr, but they have a great rep for fruit flavors which is mostly what I vape nowadays. About 75% of my business goes to Dripeez, because of their great fruit flavors. My experience and preference is that all-natural, all-organic flavorings make a huge difference in fruit flavors especially, which Dripeez uses.

The closest I come to an all day vape is their Golden Apple. Tastes just like the real fruit. I use it alone, or I add some of their own Cinnamon (tastes like apple crisp) or their Rum flavor to change things up a little.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I'm really looking forwards to trying Heather's Heavenly Vapes NETs, which have been placing high in the NETty awards.

But they take a LONG time to process orders, since everything is made-to-order and fresh. It's been a week and they still haven't shipped out. The wait will be worth it, I hear.

GoodeJuice has some really nice NETs, if you like tobacco.

CanIVap3InHere

Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Long Island, NY, USA
I'm really looking forwards to trying Heather's Heavenly Vapes NETs, which have been placing high in the NETty awards.

But they take a LONG time to process orders, since everything is made-to-order and fresh. It's been a week and they still haven't shipped out. The wait will be worth it, I hear.

What are NETs?

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
NETs are naturally extracted tobaccos, as opposed to synthetic tobacco flavoring.

I recently tried roar (rawr) and they are ok not the worst but not the best either. I don't know who else you've tried to compare to, but my 2 favs are Ahlusion and Mountain oak vapors. Really want to try dripeez as well

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA

They're down to 3 days processing since they expanded.

Kabooma

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Eastern PA
frankly, I couldn't find a single company out there whose juice I could stand after half a day. At first I kept switching flavors during the day to keep going forward, then I discovered DIY, and now I can make them exactly the way I like them. I have all-day blends that are pleasing for days. I've been on the same batch I made a week ago exclusively. And it's much cheaper.. win/win

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
will have to say that the order you are waiting for (hhv) IS better than rawr BUT that is according to MY tastebuds ;)
although i did think a handful of flavors from rawr were okay, they lacked the wow factor when it came to flavors in higher VG to me, HHV does not..

trying my first mister-e-liquid today (jamocha hazel) and poster above may be on to something lol
pretty good..

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
If you like tobaccos, HHV's NETs are pretty darn strong. They have flavors ranging all over the place. I like Dragon's Fire, Huntsman, Dark Horse, Heavenly Army, Pirate's Booty, and Dark Horse from them. I also like Mountain Oak Vapors, who has a deal going on now
http://www.mountainoakvapors.com/category-s/1818.htm

From them I like Southern Gentleman, Sunday Morning, Legendary, Apache and Pendragon. Trying their three pack special is a pretty economical way to try a few new juices. Happy vaping!

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
I tried Rawr and HHV and didn't care for either. My biggest problem is I don't like any fruits or chocolate even tho I eat fruits and chocolate all the time. go figure. I DIY now but ove a couple years found the following to be really good.

Vermillion River - Kentucky Premium Blend (vaped it everyday for 7 months)
Ms Ts Bakery - any of her cookies
Nite Lite Vapor - Gold
Ahlusion - Smooth Criminal or House Blend

I think if you had a 30ml bottle of each you would be a happy camper (sitting round the fire vaping)

Good luck

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
I have tried many vendors in my almost 4 yrs of vaping from early on AVE,BWB,Halo,NLV,Tasty Vapor,and others to more recently Mountain Vapor,HHV,GeJ,MOV,Vapor Station and IMO if your looking for great pure tobacco's GeJ is the one but keep in mind with there NET'S not the friendliest to all equipment but good stuff.

If your wanting NET's with great flavor and friendly to all hardware HHV is the way,they also have really good non-tobacco flavors as well just not my thing I am mainly tobacco fan with occasional coffee vape.Just got recently MOV NET's and they are really good also but haven't had much time with them yet.Also have had some samples of Ahlusion which were very good and probably can't go wrong with them.Next up for me since I'm a big tobacco lover will probably be MyVapeJuice NET's which have also heard good things about.

Hard to beat AVE and VaporStation for synthetic tobaccos all are very good again IMO....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread