• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pet Parents---Show Off Your Child!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
I had her in as my avator for a bit, but then went back to Tigger----so here she is.

Attachments

• christmas and Mom 003.jpg
    christmas and Mom 003.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 64

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Hi all!

Awwww! I love all of the pictures!! They are all adorable!!

I got a new all in one copier for my birthday, and I'm posting my first official pic of my fur babies!! I wanted to do this for the pet contest, but I didn't have my new toy then! :) As you can probably tell, my fur babies are my pride and joy! This pic is of the boys playing tug-of-war. I'm still looking for a pic of my girl (lab/pit mix) fur baby. So, here's 3 of mommie's babies from left to right: Doc, Rocky, and Coco.

Attachments

• My fur babies playing tug-of-war.jpg
    My fur babies playing tug-of-war.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Well, I understand about busy. It's been that way around here since Spring hit. Got the privacy fence up and have the second coat of paint to do and my daughter just left after her visit :~{, so things should settle down somewhat.
Buddie and daughter finally have connected though---took eight years, but it finally happened.

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Well, I understand about busy. It's been that way around here since Spring hit. Got the privacy fence up and have the second coat of paint to do and my daughter just left after her visit :~{, so things should settle down somewhat.
Buddie and daughter finally have connected though---took eight years, but it finally happened.

We're having a bit of a lull too, but in a few weeks we will (hopefully) be starting our own fencing project--all on our own! Should be fun! There will be many busy mornings when its cool outside.
I'm glad your daughter and Buddie bonded! That is so special! There's nothing like that moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread