• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pet Parents---Show Off Your Child!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akingsley9000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
I've been kinda MIA form here for a while but I can't resist the chance to show off my babies!

IMG_8094.jpg

This is Dakota, she is a boxer/catahola mix - This picture is from when we first brought her home at 12 weeks. She just turned 10 months.

035.jpg

This is orion, my male bearded dragon with our Rat Terrior, Scholts checking him out.

025.jpg

This is Scholts, our 6 year old Rat Terrior

022.jpg

This is Pumpkin

027.jpg

This is Gizmo with Chole

IMG_2348.jpg

And this is my female bearded dragon, Chloe

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
Here are pics of my two babies. Male Standard Poodles, both rescues. The one in the truck is almost 18 months old and the one under the desk is almost 3. The younger one is about 65 pounds and the other about 60.

It's a little scary when 120 pounds of Poodle come running at you on the couch to be the first to get on "base"!

Attachments

• IMG_0340.jpg
    IMG_0340.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0118.jpg
    IMG_0118.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 21

akingsley9000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Here are pics of my two babies. Male Standard Poodles, both rescues. The one in the truck is almost 18 months old and the one under the desk is almost 3. The younger one is about 65 pounds and the other about 60.

It's a little scary when 120 pounds of Poodle come running at you on the couch to be the first to get on "base"!

They are beautiful!

sugarmama

Sep 16, 2010
Brea, California
OK, here we go - there are two ways to put a picture into your post. You have to be on the "advanced" reply interface to do it, not the quick reply. So hit that "go advanced" button underneath the quick reply box.

At the top of the advanced reply page, you'll see a number of little icons. In the second row, 14th from the left, you'll see one that looks like a picture of a tree with a box around it. Click that. You can only use this method if you have the picture posted somewhere else on line - and since you indicated you're not super experienced, I'm going to guess that's not going to apply to you.

NOW, the way for you: scroll down on the advanced reply page and you'll see an area with "Additional Options." The second choice there will be "manage attachments." Click that button that says "manage attachments" and a little window will come up. This is your "library" on ECF where you store attachments, so you have to add some.

In the upper right part of the window, you'll see a button with a little green circle with a plus sign that says "Add Files." Click that. It will drop down another small window with a blank line and a button that says "Browse..." Click that "Browse" button. It will take you to your computer explorer so you can choose the file you want to put up. So navigate to the folder where you keep your images and choose the one you want. Click on it, and then click "Open" at the bottom of the window. It will take you back to that blank line, which has now been filled with the location of your image. Now click the "Upload" button under the "Browse" button and wait for a few minutes (depending on the size of the image) for it to upload to ECF.

Now you have an image in your library, so select the one you want and it will show up in the "Attachments" part of the window, at the bottom. You'll see a little checkmark next to the file name. Now, without closing that "Manage Attachments" window, go back to the reply you were writing, and choose the spot where you want your picture to go. For my reply, I'm going to do a few returns and put the picture there, so I'm just going to hit "enter" on my keyboard a couple of times. Now go back to your "Manage Attachments" window, and click that "Insert Inline" button at the very bottom right of the window. It should say "Insert Inline (1)" because you have one file selected (the checkmark next to the file name) to insert. The forum will write a code into your reply that looks something like ATTACH=CONFIG and some numbers and other code. That will be your picture. Don't worry, it might come out small in the post but people can click on it to see a bigger version.

Et, voila: Only some of the animals in my personal zoo (plus the kids and husband are not included :laugh:):

IMG_1232.jpg

Note that the Manage Attachments window says that anything you upload into your library will be deleted in an hour if you don't use it.

I know that was complicated, but could you understand the steps? You can reply here or send me a message if you need more help. Good luck! We all want to see your fur babies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread