Pet peeves, complaints, suggestions and ideas for suppliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Hi all,
Thought I'd start a thread to help all the suppliers out there who wish to make a better 'mouse trap'.

I'll go first to make a list of my three biggest pet peeves.
1. Top of the list is juice bottles. My number one complaint is the hard plastic bottles. These things should be made of a softer, more pliable plastic for easier squeezing. Us old farts have arthritis and other hand a finger ailments.
2. Gotta say that the round PV should be made squarish or, at least have a flat section made on them to keep it from rolling off the table.
3. All PV's should be made with bigger juice cups. In other words, they all should be made XL.

Those are my three biggest suggested improvements that the industry should improve upon.

What are yours? Maybe they will listen...

Have fun,

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I'm not sure this is it but, = I think the problem with to thin of a juice bottle is once they get that thin you may have to worry about the plastic leeching into your juice, I would rather have a more rugged bottle so there is no chance of this.

As for juice cups I'm all for a bigger overflow catch cup then the small finish washer type they use on some Mods as well.

My biggest pet peeve is I want better performing Atomizers from the manufacturers, by now we should be getting Attys that are super Attys and were not, the potential of Atomizers is out there and it's time they start producing Genesis type Attys or even better in a small 510 like size or even an 801 size, this would be my want and cover my needs.

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
I'm not sure this is it but, = I think the problem with to thin of a juice bottle is once they get that thin you may have to worry about the plastic leeching into your juice, I would rather have a more rugged bottle so there is no chance of this.

As for juice cups I'm all for a bigger overflow catch cup then the small finish washer type they use on some Mods as well.

My biggest pet peeve is I want better performing Atomizers from the manufacturers, by now we should be getting Attys that are super Attys and were not, the potential of Atomizers is out there and it's time they start producing Genesis type Attys or even better in a small 510 like size or even an 801 size, this would be my want and cover my needs.

YES! Must agree. Cartos and or attys should and can be made to more perfection. It would be my 4th suggestion.

Enjoy,

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com

Well then, all juice should be put in glass bottles with a squeezy eye dropper thingy on them.

Outlaw plastic bottles all together.
I'm for it!

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
My biggest gripe about vendors is the lack of descriptions for juice flavors.
I mean come on, strawberry cream is obvious, but what the hell is
"oba oba" or "hypnotic mist" supposed to be?!

I was looking at a website that had over 30 flavors and only half were obvious names,
the rest had intriguing names but no description.

To add insult to injury are the sites that have some really inane blurb for a description.
Like "Relax in the evening with "Smooth Sunset""....WTF!!!
I am just paraphrasing, but there was an actual website that had many flavor names
that were very abstract and that was the kind of description they provided.

I know taste is highly subjective, but if you design a flavor, you know what the desired
result is, so you should be able to give a reasonable description!
Even if a vendor does not make their own juice, I would think they would know what
the hell they are stocking!

Ok, rant over, Vape on People :vapor:

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com

I was looking at a website that had over 30 flavors and only half were obvious names,

To add insult to injury are the sites that have some really inane blurb for a description.
I am just paraphrasing, but there was an actual website that had many flavor names

I know taste is highly subjective, but if you design a flavor, you know what the desired
Even if a vendor does not make their own juice, I would think they would know what

Excellent! I agree 101%
That is a great point that suppliers should pay a mind to.

Enjoy!

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
I most definitely agree with mwa concerning attys. This is my biggest frustration with vaping. I would be willing to pay a premium price for an atty that performs for months/year with a guarantee. I understand the concept of mfg's and distributors cashing in on us for replacement parts but the attys need lifespan improvement. It's horrible to throw these metal non decomposing attys away after very little usage. Constant cleaning and reviving is also a pain in the ..... There should be discounts given to return dead atties to recycle. IMO, at $5 plus for an atty, the overall lifespan sucks big time.

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
I agree with the need for flavor descriptions but my peeve is shipping .Many suppliers have now offered the less costly first class option and I thank them for that .I get my orders in the same time as priority and I can't justify paying priority prices when my orders are usually quite small.I mean $5.oo for one bottle of juice!? Continue to offer priority but give us the cheaper first class choice also.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ

OMG, that made me choke on my apple! Too funny!

Diablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SW,Virginia
Another pet peeve, only selling 15 or 30 ml bottles... arrrrrrgh...

My peeve as well, lets see more 60ml and 120 ml with discounts to support it.

Another peeve is the wire they use in carto's, seems that it could be twice the thickness and length, but I guess they would last to long, unless its some kind of ohms law reason for it.

madcow

Jun 1, 2010
Oak Harbor WA

Yep, I read those descriptions and say yeah, not buying that one.

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
My peeve as well, lets see more 60ml and 120 ml with discounts to support it.

Another peeve is the wire they use in carto's, seems that it could be twice the thickness and length, but I guess they would last to long, unless its some kind of ohms law reason for it.

For specific gauge of nichrome wire there is a certain number of ohms per foot (calculated down to inches to get the correct length). I thicker wire would have to be much shorter. A thinner wire would be longer and have more surface area but would not last as long. So it comes down to a compromise on quality of vape and longevity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread