Petition: Democratic (or ex-Dem) voters to Democratic Party: STOP THAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
Yeah, signed up.
The reality is come election day if my vote counts whom ever is in office currently (national level) is gone regardless of Rep/Dem.

Local/State is where we bake our future national politicins. I'm trying to let them know I'm developing a list of people I'll work against, and most (not all) of them are Dems.

Equality 7-2521

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
oakland ca.
Wow all those democrats where just fine with the junk science of global warming... which is now being exposed as nonsense. Democrats were fine with the IRS being used as a tool to destroy dissent and create a one party state, fine with illegal wire taps, and assasinations, fine with violations of the war powers act, fine with the illegal and transparently abusive joke we call obamacare.....fine with taking the 2nd amendment rights from stupid toothless hillbillys who shouldn't even be allowed to vote. fine with the state telling fat knuckle dragging proles they can't have a 20ounce soda, or salt on thier fries.........but when they want the freedom to explore what may or may not be an alternative to smoking....they're dumbfounded the state takes that right from them.....and when people warned them about the over reaching power of the state democrats called them domestic terrorists, or tin foil hat types......welcome to your America.

MD_Boater

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Maryland Chesapeake Bay
Wow all those democrats where just fine with the junk science of global warming... which is now being exposed as nonsense. Democrats were fine with the IRS being used as a tool to destroy dissent and create a one party state, fine with illegal wire taps, and assasinations, fine with violations of the war powers act, fine with the illegal and transparently abusive joke we call obamacare.....fine with taking the 2nd amendment rights from stupid toothless hillbillys who shouldn't even be allowed to vote. fine with the state telling fat knuckle dragging proles they can't have a 20ounce soda, or salt on thier fries.........but when they want the freedom to explore what may or may not be an alternative to smoking....they're dumbfounded the state takes that right from them.....and when people warned them about the over reaching power of the state democrats called them domestic terrorists, or tin foil hat types......welcome to your America.

Ain't that the truth!

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
www.facebook.com
If you disagree that much with the usual Democratic platforms (I disagree quite a bit but not THAT much) then although I admit I need signatures, be aware that this is meant to be an insider-to-insider petition and I am not asking people to sign if they never would have voted Democrat anyway. There are other opportunities for insider-to-insider petitions (medical folks, law enforcement, legislative, I'm sure you can think of more.)

If you are a member of a group that you believe is under-supporting vapers, please feel free to contact that group in an insider-to-insider fashion. (For instance, I feel that too many medical associations need their members to speak up and kick some behinds to get them out of the BP positions and into the medical practitioners' viewpoints!)

Nevertheless thanks for signing folks.

Equality 7-2521

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
oakland ca.
If you disagree that much with the usual Democratic platforms (I disagree quite a bit but not THAT much) then although I admit I need signatures, be aware that this is meant to be an insider-to-insider petition and I am not asking people to sign if they never would have voted Democrat anyway. There are other opportunities for insider-to-insider petitions (medical folks, law enforcement, legislative, I'm sure you can think of more.)

If you are a member of a group that you believe is under-supporting vapers, please feel free to contact that group in an insider-to-insider fashion. (For instance, I feel that too many medical associations need their members to speak up and kick some behinds to get them out of the BP positions and into the medical practitioners' viewpoints!)

Nevertheless thanks for signing folks.

So, your cool with all the other violations of civil liberties, as long as democrats have the right to vape.......cool........but just so we're on the same page.....we're still supporting the DNC when it comes to using the IRS to target enemies of the Party right........

Last edited:

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
www.facebook.com
So, your cool with all the other violations of civil liberties, as long as democrats have the right to vape.......cool........but just so we're on the same page.....we're still supporting the DNC when it comes to using the IRS to target enemies of the Party right........

I disagree with what the media reported as facts (now THERE's a shock!) and probably a lot of your opinions. And I'm not going to argue here, there's a sub-forum called Outside which I don't have time for now that we're under such heavy attack. Look at the yellow sticky at the top of the page.

Not all of those enemies are Dems or Liberals.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
www.facebook.com
Bump for the day. This is about VAPING, an insider-to-insider petition. Other insider groups (medical, patients with heart, cancer, or copd issues, doctors, first responders, wildfire fighters, gov't employees, anybody who is "inside" a group that should support vaping) start some action of your own in YOUR group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread