The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Petition: Democratic (or ex-Dem) voters to Democratic Party: STOP THAT!

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Petitions Forum' started by Berylanna, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Berylanna

Berylanna Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Maybe I should change this to target the new HHS secretary if/when she gets approved?

2. Equality 7-2521

Equality 7-2521 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2013
    oakland ca.
    perhaps a more effective way would be to target the democrat party of california.......since you live in california which has a democrat govenor, a democrat state legislator, and a state who all of their major cities, S.f. Oakland,San Diego,Los Angeles, are all controlled by the democrat party. A state which now is pushing AB1500 to ban the internet sales of any vaping juice or kit.
    Maybe your voice would be heard more effectivlly by the democrat party on a local level.....although I seriously doubt it.

3. Berylanna

Berylanna Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

OK, this petition is getting horribly out-of-date and only has a little over 250 signatures. And petitions have become unpopular since the uninformed one that was sent right after the dooming was published.

But the letters arriving all over the country from Democratic senators and representatives are all about 98% alike, which IMO points to a Party position. So I'm giving this petition 24 hours before I print it out and send it off by snail mail, and also try to email it, to the national party. I will start another thread somewhere about contacting the Party on this issue individually.

4. dshgr

dshgr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2014
    Western Maryland
    I'm registered 'Unaffiliated' but I signed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.