Petition: Democratic (or ex-Dem) voters to Democratic Party: STOP THAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equality 7-2521

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
oakland ca.
perhaps a more effective way would be to target the democrat party of california.......since you live in california which has a democrat govenor, a democrat state legislator, and a state who all of their major cities, S.f. Oakland,San Diego,Los Angeles, are all controlled by the democrat party. A state which now is pushing AB1500 to ban the internet sales of any vaping juice or kit.
Maybe your voice would be heard more effectivlly by the democrat party on a local level.....although I seriously doubt it.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
OK, this petition is getting horribly out-of-date and only has a little over 250 signatures. And petitions have become unpopular since the uninformed one that was sent right after the dooming was published.

But the letters arriving all over the country from Democratic senators and representatives are all about 98% alike, which IMO points to a Party position. So I'm giving this petition 24 hours before I print it out and send it off by snail mail, and also try to email it, to the national party. I will start another thread somewhere about contacting the Party on this issue individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread