petition needs your signature

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
What browser? I use Firefox, no problems. And my anti-virus program (Avast) doesn't flag it...

Their site says they are in Virginia, so US... but they do call themselves a wholesale site, so it might not work for you, even if you could get in.
I use a Samsung 7" tablet the only device I have & if I go to look-up certain things, at times it will not let me cause it says it's not a safe area to go to ! I dunno why I does it, but maybe there's a virus or whatever in whatever I'm trying to look-up ! I'm no computer-wiz by far !!

Reactions: FlamingoTutu

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Odd. I suspect the tablet is running Android, so just went there via my phone, also Android, using the default browser, the Android version of Chrome. Still no problem getting in... Are you, perhaps, behind a firewall, at work? If so, they may be blocking it...

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Pgr1.gif

I was trying to send someone a PM the other day and I couldn't find the tab anywhere. Usually pops right up but nowhere to see that day. Perhaps they were/are working on the system? You know how that goes. :rolleyes: Actually, I don't see it now either. :blink:

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
Odd. I suspect the tablet is running Android, so just went there via my phone, also Android, using the default browser, the Android version of Chrome. Still no problem getting in... Are you, perhaps, behind a firewall, at work? If so, they may be blocking it...
No I'm at home as usual, could be my internet provider i have & the security they provide, & can't work any longer w/my gastroparesis controlling me !

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Go to your Inbox and checked if he's seen your message.

I did mine, too. @low_tar_neil hasn't looked at mine yet. Hope he'll do it soon. With all the bans about to happen any minute, I sure hope we'll be able to receive our prizes.
    Don't worry guys, all is good I have your emails and will be sending them to innokin shortly. It's been quite the week and I've been really busy on the vaping.com side, so sorry for not getting back quicker. Also, Innokin are doing a PMTA for the Sceptre, so no worries there.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Thanks. :wub: Everybody's on edge... We have no idea what's going to happen.
    well, on vaping.com it's business as usual while we wait to see what products get targeted first, chances of them doing much before the election are slim. But we will be putting emphasis on promoting the products that are going for PMTA, and it looks like there's a decent enough amount.

Then depending on what that looks like, we will consider shipping from offshore, as there's nothing to stop import for personal consumption, shipping will be more but likely prices would be cheaper generally so might be enough to offset any price difference.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    But we will be putting emphasis on promoting the products that are going for PMTA, and it looks like there's a decent enough amount.

The thing is that the new (post-August 2016) products still can't be sold in the US without an approval from the FDA even if a PMTA has been submitted. Earlier products can be sold if a PMTA has been submitted--they don't need to be approved.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: FlamingoTutu

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    as there's nothing to stop import for personal consumption,

This is being hotly debated in the Deeming thread. Dimitri may have been wrong about that.
    This came up earlier:

The FD&C Act does not exempt tobacco products imported for personal use from applicable requirements for tobacco product imports.

Importing and Exporting

This is such a mess. :facepalm:

Anyway, good luck and let's hope that we'll start seeing some things being approved, eventually.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    @FlamingoTutu

More deals on the minifit--if you're still in the market.

Anyone who still wants/needs Minifit replacement pods....EfunTop still has some. I just ordered more for $5.03/box, including S/H to the US. Used the code CVD05 to get 5% off, since it was my first order from them. It wasn't much, but it reduced the final cost of each box by $.21...so was better than no discount.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 5, 2013
    In the Mountains
    911-dogs.jpg

A litter of Labrador Retriever puppies named after some of the 9/11 search and rescue dogs

S098640520.jpg

@FlamingoTutu

More deals on the minifit--if you're still in the market.

Thank you for passing than on but I have those bases covered. Bought a bunch back when in bulk from FT where is came out to about $3 and change per box. :) Bought a "lot" of the regular and also another "lot" of the ceramic ones too. Ceramic ones were a bit more but that's okay since it turns out I like them better. Who knew?

Edit: Meant to add that I'm glad that @Katya and & @vicsch will will receive their prizes. Thank you @low_tar_neil for responding, I know you you mods are overworked as of late but your work is much appreciated. :wub:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread